Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:05:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

well son came home Wednesday and..........

Started by wendl, Jan 01, 2005, 04:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

He had so much fun with his grandparents (on dads side) and whooooo his dad took him to a hockey game, he actually took him to go do something. I pray that this continues to do things with our son and hopefully their relationship will grow. His dad is actually attempting to pay child support as well.

I guess moving away from dad opened his eyes and now he wants to spend time with him as where when we lived 4 miles he wanted nothing much to do with our son.

Since we moved his dad actually calls our son 1-2x a week, emails him and they are now talking.  I really hope this continues for the sake of our son. I am glad his dad is waking up and trying to be a dad.

lmao now if I could get his dad to enter the new orders we agreed to piror to moiving,  with the courts and if he would send me the copies, I would remember when we agreed to time where son can goes to see him.  I am just glad his dad was civil and agreed that us moving where we did was good for our son, his dad thought were we moved to would be great for him, which it really has been.  The new orders we agreed to even gave dad more time than before and since he is trying to have a relationship with his son, I was also willing to lift the supervised visitation. (supervised wasn't due to him being abusive only cuz he hadn't seen son in 2yrs)

Hope this new year continues on the same note the last one ended.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

MYSONSDAD

That is great news!

"Children learn what they live"

joni

As the song goes..."You don't know what you got until it's gone and I found out a little too late".

Think about this too, some parents come into their own when children hit certain ages.  Maybe now that your son is older, it's easier for dad to relate and do things with him and for him.

I hope that 2005 is a great year for you and your family.