Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 04:53:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hey all.........

Started by Stepmom0418, Jan 10, 2005, 06:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

I have been feeling as though something has been missing here at the Sparc community for the past several weeks. I am not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not but there is for sure something missing!

It took me a little time to figure it out but I think I have it figured out now. We are missing a member that has been here and has offered many people GREAT advise here! Yep you guessed it ........Its Kitty!

I sure do miss her here at Sparc!

We all know that she has switched positions and cant get to a computer as often and we all understand but it sure does seem diffrent here without her here!

I hope she can get computer access at her home soon so that we can hear from her more often!

Kitty if you see this I just wanted you to know that you are missed and that you are still in my thoughts and prayers too!!

MYSONSDAD

Yes, Kitty C contributed quite a bit here. I for one miss her.

But have also noticed many who posted frequently, have also moved on.

And they too, had a lot to add....

Stepmom0418

I agree! There are alot of new commers and not as many of the old posters are here anymore. Just in the time that I have been here it seems that there are a ton of missing people.

Hope they come back and visit us soon!

joni

I've noticed that too, many old posters are gone.  Seems as tho the board has stagnated a bit.

Stepmom0418

Where did everyone go and why are they leaving? Anyone got any ideas?

joni

Maybe some win their cause and no longer need the support.  Maybe others situations are not going so well and give up, no longer wanting to fight and deal with it.  Maybe others are frustrated with the board.  

I don't know.