Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:04:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

how can I find the daycare ?

Started by spinner, Feb 18, 2005, 10:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

my ex put my son at a new daycare and refuses to ell me where till we are done with court.

We are already in court for other stuff so no need to file more court papers but I would like to know where our kid goes to daycare.

How could I find out ?

joni

if you're in court now, file a motion now so it'll piss off the judge for her pettiness.

spinner

no really , we are in court for a contempt motion against me and all I want to do is get out of it (the court crap)

but I might bring it up during my interogation, ...

Bottom line is if there is another way I can find out without paying another X$ for another motion, ... just to know where our kids go to daycare I would prefer that

HeavenSent

Follow her.  Borrow a car that won't be easily recognized, put on a hat (or whatever), and watch where they go.  If you're worried about the legal issues of it, ask a friend to do it for you.  If money is not an issue, hire a PI.

Troubledmom

Spinner,
First send her a certified letter (return reciept requested) requesting the information. CC the letter to her attorney and yours. If information such as that is specifically addressed in the custody orders you have, quote the orders. An example would be:

Dear Ex,
I recently became aware that you have changed Jr's daycare provider. In accordance with page 13 paragraph 5 of our custody orders where in it states "Each parent shall keep the other parent informed of all daycare providers, schools, phycians, and counselors", I am requesting that you provide the information regarding Jr's new daycare within 10 days. Please include the name, address, and telephone number of the new daycare when you respond.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Spinner

Because you may have to file through court to get the information, you want to show you have made a reasonable attempt to get the information prior to seeking the courts asisstance.

TM

skye

social services has a list of all child care centers and all certified child care providers ...so if you have a name at all thats who I would go with