Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:17:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man breastfeeds (a little off topic)

Started by muzlima, Mar 18, 2005, 08:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muzlima

Uffeeeey! It is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen!!!!! I went to visit my cousin who had just a baby. So ofcourse we went to the maternity ward-oh my god she had the cutest baby! so after a while I left to get some food and when i came back i kind of got lost and went into the room. when i opened the door i was only there for 15 seconds but THAT was enough!

i saw this mother who was asleep on her bed. and across from her, sitting on a chair was this guy. he had his shirt off, and he had this plastic thing around his chest. it looked like a fake breast   and he had the baby!! He was feeding it! oh my god!! i was like sorry wrong room and he looked up and he had this bushy moustache and unshaved face and he said no prob. i almost fainted. i ran out of there as fast as i could!!! OK, i'm sorry but that baby is going to have some BIG issues when it groes up.

if i saw a somali guy doing that...  i would definately pass out.

wendl

lol I have never heard of seen this.

I would've been shocked too, I probably would have strated cracking up.

Why didn't the mom just fill a bottle of breast milk so dad could feed the baby.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

leftoverinmn

Have you seen "Meet the Focker's"? Robert Di Nero donned a latex mold of his daughter's breast so he could feed his grandson. He filled it with breastmilk pumped from the mother..

It was hilarious..