S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Gun rights  (Read 1146 times)

gipsy

• View Profile
Gun rights
« on: May 05, 2005, 12:20:46 AM »
After the false Allegations and protection order , The psycho went and tried to renew the Protection order , Then the commissioner said he didn;t believe her story and  sent the case over to family law, We settle out of court but psycho insisted there be a mutual restraining order , the problem IS , When I called for property release of my guns , They told me because there were the words Threatening in the order , the Brady bill automatically is checked off and I would not get My guns back , So the Psycho has the same verbage in the mutual restraining order As I do But they did not check off Brady Act . So she gets her guns back , I go to get My guns back . With exactly the same verbage and Brady act is checked yes , And I don't get My guns back !Any one know any thing about this ?

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.