Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 05:38:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

how do I get a referee to clarify her order ?

Started by spinner, Jul 31, 2005, 08:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

- Ok so wanted to take my kid to europe during end of August, beginning of september.
- Ex refused to even talk about it.
- Went to court, referee said it was fine with a "bond security" to go end of August beginning of September
- Referee sent us the order which got misplaced, clerk of court calls me 3 weeks after that it was returned to them.
- Finally clerk of court faxes the order to me. (note that I had to buy the plane tickets in end of August beginning of September).
- Order states can go in August 2005 (forget to say beginning of september).

- Ex now state that order says "August" and not september and that this is not respecting the order and that she won't give me the passport.

What can I do with that? I wrote a letter to the referee asking her to "clarify" her order and state that the dates are fine but haven't heard from her.

Any good advises ?

MixedBag

The only way to talk to a Judge is by filing a "Motion" -- can't send a letter.

So do a "Motion to Clarify" and ask your question and state why you have to ask your question.

Make sure you send your EX a copy of the motion -- and then see what happends.  Maybe it will be something simple and you'll get an answer, maybe not.....and it will get added to the rest of the stuff you have going on.