Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:45:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

great-ish news!!!

Started by vlad tepes, Jan 24, 2006, 07:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlad tepes

creature is moving away to louisiana!!  she told me today that she was going down there next week to scout out jobs and habitation then moving there at the beginning of march!!  she's not moving, as she previously planned, to get married. no, now she's moving to be near a female friend.  last time she moved in with a woman was when she threw me out 4.5 years ago.  i don't care why she's going as long as she goes.

baby will, of course, stay home with me and i'll have full custody.  creature says she'll voluntarily pay $225/mth support. koff koff yeah koff right koff koff.  

she says she wants baby for the whole summer from 3 days after school is over until 3 days before school resumes. she says if i try to move baby to a new school, she'll come back and sue for full custody.  ahem.

she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away! she's going very far, far away!

i know what tyou're thinking. you're thinking that she's said this stuff before. well, yes, she has, and march is still a month away, but come on. let me enjoy this little ray of hope, eh?

so, what do you think?

MixedBag

don't celebrate too soon!!!

vlad tepes

oh poop. you are such a, well, you're such a bag!. yes, that's what you are. a spoilsport bag, and a mixed one at that! ruining my nice little celebration. killjoy.

hagatha

Vlad,

I think you should get Tappie to set up the pole so we can watch you DANCE!!!!!!!!!!

The Witch
Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

wendl

HAHAHAHA Haggie, I so miss SAM and everyone.

Vladdie that is good news, I hope she does move.

I am so gald we moved, my son is doing so well, I no longer have to take meds for my blood pressure and life is good.

Hope yours works out as well.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

vlad tepes

we should start a petition to bring back SAM. i'll sign.

while with her mother, baby missed 25 school days last year.
while with her mother, baby has missed 6 of 14 First Communion classes this year.

i can't wait for her to just vanish.

wendl

I know the feeling.

Your so funny.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

msme

What ever happened to SAM? While away with numerous problems & then no puter for so long, it dissappeared. I really enjoyed it. sign me up too.

Almost forgot, go ahead & enjoy the moment, Vladdie. We have all been kicked in the gut a time or two so you gotta get it while you can. I will pray that it is for real.

We are back to court on Wednesday. It should be a goodie.

Good luck & God bless.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!