Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:04:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How do I get some help

Started by brew522, Sep 25, 2012, 06:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brew522

The Following was sent to "Fathers and Families"

Where do I get HELP???? For 16 years now I have in every way you can think of been kept from all forms of legal help. Lately I have been reaching out to NY State Office of the Aging but they are REFUSING also to help me. Their answer is stick him on Medicaid rather than legally correcting the problems thru Elder Care attorneys or State other types of legal help. Something is going on behind my back and I do not know how or what to do.

Be aware there have been so many criminal acts done to me, written threats to my life, Fraud, Perjury, Extortion, Kidnapping of my child, R.I.C.O. acts and even attempts to take my life. I am on Social Security Disability and my health is worsening because I no longer have the resources (Indigent) to medically take care of myself. To be logically speaking the many criminals are attempting to murder me. Where do I get HELP????

My divorces case was 16 years ago in Bergen County NJ. I have a very valid Final Restraining Order against my mentally ill former spouse and I moved out of NJ for more protection. I have done NOTHING to my child or my spouse except make the mistake of marrying this violent inhuman person that hates Christians. No DV by me ever but fully reported for the formers Domestic Violence and the crimes continue with my being taken to my death without a gun fired in my direction.