Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 01:37:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Can someone please give me information on projective psych testing?

Started by jenam, Apr 27, 2006, 10:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenam

Has anyone here had personal experience with the Thematic Apperception Test, The Rorschach Test and other projective type psychological testing for adults and children?

If so can you please give me a clear idea of what they are like and are they different for adults then they are for children?

I've googled them but it seems specific information about them isn't available. Can someone please tell me what the Rorschach and the Thematic Apperception Test pictures are like in detail and if there are any other tests involved in projective personality testing?

Also does anyone know any place on the web that does show the actual tests that are given? Books on the subject are very expensive and even if I paid for them would not arrive in time for my need to know. I also don't know how specific the books get, like if they have actual samples of these tests or just general information about them and not worth the money. I know this site comes closest to showing the Rorschach ink blots but I saw a sample of just one of them filled in with the actual colors and it looked very different from the blank versions seen here.

Thanks in advance. I will be really appreciative of any help anyone here can give me.

Jena