Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:43:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Melissa 3..........

Started by Sunshine1, Sep 13, 2006, 02:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Any news?  Did you try my covert operation tactics?  Update us!!!  :)

melissa3

No news really, we are at a stand still......

The hearing for the motions we filed (to keep bm from putting daugter in school in new state) was last week but the judge wouldnt see us because our case is STILL under advisement. Needless to say, we won anyway because BM put daughter in school here. I think she got scared when we filed those motions. If we didn't, I'm sure she'd would've moved by now.

I've done some research online and I've come to the conclusion that BM is a Narcsissist with Borderline Personality Disorder. She has all the traits of both disorders! I wish we could get her to undergo an evaluation but I think it's too late to bring that up now.

You can see she's a narcissist in the emails she writes. They are all about her and how she's suffering and she doesnt give a rats ass about anyone else. She only mentions their daughter a few times and when she does, she includes herself and puts herself first - "The move will be better for me and daughter", "Me and daughter have a great time going up there" "BF is really good to me and daughter."  Never once does she mention how the move will benefit just the daughter!!!

How can someone be so selfish?