Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

help-beat the child support sytem

Started by lee1, Jun 21, 2004, 03:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee1

I saw a link on this board that was for a book that describes how to beat the child support system. I have looked all over and I can not find it. Can someone help me with a link.

Brent

>I saw a link on this board that was for a book that describes
>how to beat the child support system.

I'd be surprised if you saw a link for that here, unless it was someone alerting others to a scam.

>I have looked all over
>and I can not find it. Can someone help me with a link.

In a word, "nope". We're not here to help anyone avoid paying child support or "beat the system". First of all, because it really can't be done, no matter what they say.

Use your head for a moment- if there was really a book you could buy for $24.95 or whatever that would actually show you how to get out of paying child support, don't you think everyone would have heard about it?? It would be famous and well-known. The fact is that there is no book that can actually show you how to do this  (but there are plenty that will make that claim)

Secondly, we DO NOT help people to evade paying their child support. We just don't, and that's that. If you want that kind of help, you're in the wrong place.

lee1

I didn't ask for your ignorant "MR KNOW IT ALL" opinion, I asked if anyone knew were the link was on this site.

Peanutsdad

>I didn't ask for your ignorant "MR KNOW IT ALL" opinion, I
>asked if anyone knew were the link was on this site.
>

You asked for a link associated with this site concerning beating child support. To my knowledge, no such link exists, nor would I endorse it.

As was already said,, SPARC does not advocate what you are seeking,, go elsewhere to find it,, and ahh chump,, have fun wasting your money.

lee1

Who cares what you endorse? What are you trying to censor the board?
And as for what SPARC advocates, who made you the official spokeswoman? Go get a life loser. And just to agravate your small mind, if I do find the link on this site, I will mention it on this thread. Try to censor that you feminazi!

Peanutsdad

Check the user name,, nitwit.

Yeah,, how bout that? Exterior plumbing. Now, why dont you prove your IQ is larger than your shriveled up gonads and drop the rhetoric.

You want to beat child support? Go commit suicide,, dumbass.

Brent

>Check the user name,, nitwit.
>
>Yeah,, how bout that? Exterior plumbing.

Lol, I don't think "lee" is the brightest bulb on the tree. :)

Brent

>I didn't ask for your ignorant "MR KNOW IT ALL" opinion, I
>asked if anyone knew were the link was on this site.

I'm very sorry you have problems with your comprehension. Maybe you'd be able to concentrate better if you stopped acting like such an idiot and paid attention.

Peanutsdad

LOL Brent,,, ya think?

You know,, if this little poison pill put half as much energy into being a decent parent as he seems to in avoiding cs and posting venomous posts,, he win dad of the year.

Brent

>What are you trying to censor the board?

No, he's trying to talk sense to you, but I'm afraid that's not a job any of us could successfully manage.

>And as for what SPARC advocates, who made you the official
>spokeswoman?

Peanutsdad is a well respected participant who's been here for a long time. Unlike you, he's intelligent and knows what he's talking about.

>Go get a life loser.

If that's the most insightful thing you have to say, it's no wonder that you're a big enough sucker to believe that a book will magically make your child support disappear. Have fun easting your money, then come back here and tell us so we can all have a good laugh about it.

>And just to agravate your
>small mind, if I do find the link on this site, I will mention
>it on this thread.

The link has probably been scrubbed, since it's not what we're all abount here. If it's still here and I find it, I'll personally remove it.

>Try to censor that you feminazi!

Lol, you're so cute. I'd bet even money that you're a troll.