Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:14:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Check out my site...just finished the initial setup.

Started by FatherTime, Mar 04, 2007, 12:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatherTime

Hi Everyone,

I'm ready for your comments and suggestions.  Please take a look at my site

http://www.geopics.net/fathertime

I had to do something.  It's just a collection of songs and videos that I think pertain to the child custody, divorce, support, and overall feelings throughout my ordeal and others.  

Please take a look and let me know if you want anything added to the lists.  

Thanks,

FLMom

Great site FatherTime!

One song that kept me going was the one from "American Tale" (?)--you know, the Fievel the mouse Disney movie? I think it was called "Somewhere Out There", with Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville.

Thanks for the link,
FLMom

MixedBag

gotta admit that that song kept me going on many days and nights as well.

MixedBag

FatherTime

Kitty C.

'Daddy's Hands' by Holly Dunn............

This song leaves me sobbing........it is the epitome of my father and I insisted it be played at his funeral.  But it speaks of the undying love a child has for a beloved father............
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

FatherTime

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

dipper

'Daddy's Hands' was played at my grandfather's funeral.  It was so heartbreaking as it really did sum up my grandfather.  My mom still cherishes that song...

mistoffolees

As long as we're sharing..... Dan Fogelberg's "Leader of the Band" always makes me cry. It's my Dad through and through - especially the point about the 'thundering velvet hand". Substitute 'navy' for 'army' and 'raising a family' for 'music' and it's right on the money. Oh, one more change, I'm in OK when I'm not in some hotel, not CO.