Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 02:55:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tell your story...

Started by darkspectre, Jun 22, 2004, 05:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkspectre

Hello all:

Like many of you I have had my life turned upside down by the liberal family courts, and currently haven't seen my two young children in over a year due to a Pennsylvania Judge giving custody to their mother and letting her relocate to Luxembourg with them. I am currently waiting to hear from the Appellate Court as to whether or not they are going to right this wrong. I'm guessing no.

Anyway, as most of you know, the true source of the incredible frustration and anger we fathers feel is in the details that no one else ever hears about other than those who happen to be in the courtroom while your butt is being spoon-fed to your ex-wife by some unqualified, incompetent family court judge. Which brings me to the purpose of this posting.

I am in the process of writing a book that is going to direct a spotlight on the unabashed bias directed toward the fathers unlucky enough to have to subjugate themselves to these crusading courts. Because frankly, the term family court has become nothing more than an oxymoron as the reality is that it is used as nothing more than an instrument to tear families apart and destroy lives; more times than not, the lives of the fathers.

So if you're a great father, yet you have been unfairly treated in family court simply because you're a man, and you would like to see your story in print, then please contact me.

I'm only interested in cases where children are involved. Also, anything you tell me must be able to be substantiated through court transcripts, police reports, teachers, counselors, or other credible witnesses.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ken L.