Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 07:38:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

For Mixed Bag

Started by notnew, Mar 15, 2007, 08:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

that's why I'm backing out right now and being careful.

See, I thought I could remain neutral because I've worn all the hats -- BUT found myself leaning towards the mom in the practice negotiations we did in class.

Then I found myself leaning towards the dad during the additional training I received that is required IF there is any domestic violence behind the scenes.

THEN divorce #3 hit, and I thought there is no way I can emotioally walk into a room without automatically have feelings....so time to just back off.

Time has passed, and so now I'm at a point where I've got more confidence to move forward, just don't know if it's right though.

mistoffolees

>
>Time has passed, and so now I'm at a point where I've got more
>confidence to move forward, just don't know if it's right
>though.

Sounds like you need a shot of scotch or two before each session.

(Just kidding)

MixedBag

a few weeks ago, I was working around the house and kept grabbing one or two of the brandy filled chocolate beans I brought back from Germany.  Yep, REAL alcohol in them.

Woke up the next morning with an awful headache.  First time in years....

Got a cup of coffee and went to grab another bean, and dang it, they were all gone.  I ate the whole box!!!

Decided on Tylenol instead.....

I was just telling someone that I can't drink, can't handle getting sick and stuff afterwards....and dummy me can't even handle a box of liquor filled chocolates.

mistoffolees

OK, how about this:

Instead of you taking a couple of shots of scotch before the mediation, you give all the two parties a bottle to drink before things get started?

MixedBag

now that's a good idea!!!