Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:44:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Issues

Started by Sanche99, Jul 16, 2007, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanche99

>So basically you're saying you can pick and choose who you
>believe, right?  If the FDA is part of the governemnt and if
>VAERS is part of the govenment, you just pick whichever one
>suits your needs, right?

Not what I've said, but...Yeah, I believe the one I think represents the truth better.  So do you.  As for VAERS and the FDA, have I EVER said that there is some big government conspiracy???  *LOL*  No, I pointed out that the FDA simply jumped the gun, so to speak.  The reports on VAERS prove it.  Works together pretty well.

> have learned
>that I can give DH my opinion, but that is where it stops,
>period.  What DH does with it is strictly up to him and I have
>absolutely no say-so in the matter, no matter how emotionally
>involved I might be.

Good for you.  Did you miss the part ENTIRELY when I mentioned that I had asked this ON BEHALF OF MY HUSBAND?  That he ASKED ME about it?  

>Another poster made the suggestion that you back off before
>you're ordered to by the court.  I strongly recommend it as
>well.  If you REALLY want to help your SD, it would be the
>best thing for her, before you do any damage to her
>relationship with her father.

Um..."back off" how?  Stop caring about her?  Stop supporting my husband when it comes to his daughter?  The idea that doing those things would somehow "damage" her relationship with her father is just plain ridiculous.  Why do you insist on setting up straw men?  Do they make you feel big and powerful?

>Just remember one thing...........all who have posted here in
>response to you are giving their opinions and views of the
>situation, their 'recommendations'.  Absolutely NO one has
>'ordered' you to do anything.......they can't.  So don't go
>'assuming' we're trying to force you to do anything, nothing
>could be further from the truth.  

Oh, no, telling me that I'm stupid, that I'm ruining my husband's relationship with his daughter by helping him when asked, implying that my kids are going to get sick and die if I don't give them this vaccine...NONE of that is intended to compel me to do anything, huh?  Get real.

>But if you post here, you
>will get dissenting views.  If you don't like what you
>see/hear, you don't have to continue posting here.

I have no problem with dissenting views.  It's the nastiness that bothers me, especially in a place where people are supposed to be HELPING others.  So I guess I WON'T continue posting here.  I can get dissenting views without subjecting myself to nasty people who are so obsessed with control and power that they project their issues onto me.  

Hope you have fun bashing the next person who asks for a little help and support!  I just REALLY hope that they have skin as tough as mine, and don't fall apart when you ream them for something you don't agree with.

Sanche99

>So basically you're saying you can pick and choose who you
>believe, right?  If the FDA is part of the governemnt and if
>VAERS is part of the govenment, you just pick whichever one
>suits your needs, right?

Not what I've said, but...Yeah, I believe the one I think represents the truth better.  So do you.  As for VAERS and the FDA, have I EVER said that there is some big government conspiracy???  *LOL*  No, I pointed out that the FDA simply jumped the gun, so to speak.  The reports on VAERS prove it.  Works together pretty well.

> have learned
>that I can give DH my opinion, but that is where it stops,
>period.  What DH does with it is strictly up to him and I have
>absolutely no say-so in the matter, no matter how emotionally
>involved I might be.

Good for you.  Did you miss the part ENTIRELY when I mentioned that I had asked this ON BEHALF OF MY HUSBAND?  That he ASKED ME about it?  

>Another poster made the suggestion that you back off before
>you're ordered to by the court.  I strongly recommend it as
>well.  If you REALLY want to help your SD, it would be the
>best thing for her, before you do any damage to her
>relationship with her father.

Um..."back off" how?  Stop caring about her?  Stop supporting my husband when it comes to his daughter?  The idea that doing those things would somehow "damage" her relationship with her father is just plain ridiculous.  Why do you insist on setting up straw men?  Do they make you feel big and powerful?

>Just remember one thing...........all who have posted here in
>response to you are giving their opinions and views of the
>situation, their 'recommendations'.  Absolutely NO one has
>'ordered' you to do anything.......they can't.  So don't go
>'assuming' we're trying to force you to do anything, nothing
>could be further from the truth.  

Oh, no, telling me that I'm stupid, that I'm ruining my husband's relationship with his daughter by helping him when asked, implying that my kids are going to get sick and die if I don't give them this vaccine...NONE of that is intended to compel me to do anything, huh?  Get real.

>But if you post here, you
>will get dissenting views.  If you don't like what you
>see/hear, you don't have to continue posting here.

I have no problem with dissenting views.  It's the nastiness that bothers me, especially in a place where people are supposed to be HELPING others.  So I guess I WON'T continue posting here.  I can get dissenting views without subjecting myself to nasty people who are so obsessed with control and power that they project their issues onto me.  

Hope you have fun bashing the next person who asks for a little help and support!  I just REALLY hope that they have skin as tough as mine, and don't fall apart when you ream them for something you don't agree with.

wysiwyg

It does not matter if you do posting or research at the request of the your husband, the court order is that it is a dissoluition between the BM and the BF and you are not a named party of the order.  YOu can simply ONLY provide him with the info, the decision is his and the BM, the courts REALLY look down upon the new wife/ old wife bickering, and when push comes to shove the mother not the step mother usually wins, usually = SM is awarded custodial or parental rights in an adoption, and in absence of this, you will loose.  

The court can remove you, it does not matter if you are a danger or not, if you are an INTERFERENCE or BAD INFLUENCE then they can remove or limit you, remember the courts can do what they want at their discretion.  And they have immunity.

Just because you are taking BM back to court does not mean that the courts will rule in your DHs favor.  Until there is a ruling, again the existing court order stands and again you have no rights or claim to do anything, and I am again cautioning you as has everyone else - your involvement, it can backfire on you and your family.  

re: the comment about bashing, no one can help the way you interpret a reply to a post, I did not see any "bashing" I saw good healthy advice, that you obviously are opposed to, but we all have been here and done that, we all have our weird ex's and our problems, we come here to share that wealth of information.  IF you do not like what we have to say, take it with a grain of salt and politely oppose and respect us as we have tried to repsect you and give you our thoughts and share a little bit of our lives with you, and that little bit that we have shared is painful for us to talk about but in hopes of helping you we have let down our barriers to share and try and help you. I fail to understand why every reply from you is laced with adversity instead of a thank you.

Kitty C.

Anyone who accuses others of what they're doing themselves, and in spades, can't really be taken seriously.  All you've done throughout this entire thread is attack people for having a dissenting view, and you are the one using words like 'bashing', 'nasty', 'obsessed', 'stupid' when talking about other posters, which has NOTHING to do with the real subject of the thread.  When you resort to those kinds of terms, we can only conclude that you're too emotionally wrapped up in the situation to see it clearly.

Obviously you have never posted to this forum prior to this thread or read from this forum in the past, or you would know that these kind of 'spirited' dialogs go on quite frequently.  I've been on this site almost since inception (9 years) and I and others who have 'been through the trenches' have certainly had disagreements and dissenting views with other posters, but when the integrity flies out the window, that's where it ends.  And for me personally, you've completely lost all integrity.  I'm quite proud of my 'thick skin' because I never resorted slams or name-calling, but I certainly question yours.  Because the 'nastiness' that you speak of seems to come only from your posts......

END OF THREAD............

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

mistoffolees

>Anyone who accuses others of what they're doing themselves,
>and in spades, can't really be taken seriously.  All you've
>done throughout this entire thread is attack people for having
>a dissenting view, and you are the one using words like
>'bashing', 'nasty', 'obsessed', 'stupid' when talking about
>other posters, which has NOTHING to do with the real subject
>of the thread.  When you resort to those kinds of terms, we
>can only conclude that you're too emotionally wrapped up in
>the situation to see it clearly.
>
>Obviously you have never posted to this forum prior to this
>thread or read from this forum in the past, or you would know
>that these kind of 'spirited' dialogs go on quite frequently.
>I've been on this site almost since inception (9 years) and I
>and others who have 'been through the trenches' have certainly
>had disagreements and dissenting views with other posters, but
>when the integrity flies out the window, that's where it ends.
> And for me personally, you've completely lost all integrity.
>I'm quite proud of my 'thick skin' because I never resorted
>slams or name-calling, but I certainly question yours.
>Because the 'nastiness' that you speak of seems to come only
>from your posts......
>
>END OF THREAD............
>
>

Amen!

wysiwyg

lilywhite

The report says that one patient died on heart disease.  She had a serious heart condition that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the injection.  One apparently died from an infection from the site where she was injected.  I can't remember the third.

Sanche99

>YOu can simply ONLY provide him with the
>info, the decision is his and the BM, the courts REALLY look
>down upon the new wife/ old wife bickering, and when push
>comes to shove the mother not the step mother usually wins,
>usually = SM is awarded custodial or parental rights in an
>adoption, and in absence of this, you will loose.  

What will I "lose?"  For getting information for my husband, at his request???  What on earth do you think I'm doing, filing stuff in court under MY name?  Telling the doctor that *I* don't want SD to get the shot?  No, my HUSBAND, the FATHER, asked me to find out what HE can do.  HE is the one who doesn't want her to get the shot, and it is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE for him to ask me to support him, and to help him by checking on his legal rights.  

>The court can remove you, it does not matter if you are a
>danger or not, if you are an INTERFERENCE or BAD INFLUENCE
>then they can remove or limit you, remember the courts can do
>what they want at their discretion.  And they have immunity.

I've told you, there is NO WAY they can do that.  Sorry, but yeah, you have to be a danger to the child for them to do that, and bio-parent saying "I don't like her" still doesn't cut it.  ESPECIALLY when, if by some miracle she was able to get that ordered, the child in question is 16 years old and and LIVING WITH US.

>Just because you are taking BM back to court does not mean
>that the courts will rule in your DHs favor.  

I can GUARANTEE that at this point, they will.  There are too many factors.  

>Until there is a
>ruling, again the existing court order stands and again you
>have no rights or claim to do anything, and I am again
>cautioning you as has everyone else - your involvement, it can
>backfire on you and your family.  

Why don't you understand that I'm not "doing" anything?  What on earth do you think I'm doing that can "backfire?"  Seriously, I don't know what the hell you are talking about.  Checking on what my HUSBAND can do legally, at HIS request, is perfectly acceptable.  In fact, the courts KNOW that I've done it before and have no problem with it.  DH's attorney even referred to me as "co-counsel" TO THE REFEREE in court, and they had no problem with it.  

>re: the comment about bashing, no one can help the way you
>interpret a reply to a post, I did not see any "bashing" I saw
>good healthy advice

Then I guess you haven't read all the posts.  Or does telling someone they are stupid not count as "bashing" to you?

>I fail to understand why every reply from you is
>laced with adversity instead of a thank you.

What, I should "thank" people for telling me that I'm stupid?  I should "thank" people for attacking me for being opposed to this vaccine?  When people actually posted information RELATED to what I asked, I have thanked them.  But you're nuts if you think I'm going to bow down and kiss the feet of people who refuse to see what I'm actually saying, and instead build up straw men to tear down.

Sanche99

>All you've
>done throughout this entire thread is attack people for having
>a dissenting view, and you are the one using words like
>'bashing', 'nasty', 'obsessed', 'stupid' when talking about
>other posters, which has NOTHING to do with the real subject
>of the thread.  

Yeah, and telling me that I am stupid for opposing the vaccine is the height of maturity, huh?  Get real.  

>Obviously you have never posted to this forum prior to this
>thread or read from this forum in the past, or you would know
>that these kind of 'spirited' dialogs go on quite frequently.

Actually, I have.  When I posted several years ago, I didn't have this number of rude people crawling out of the woodwork to bash me.  Or is that just how this forum is now?

> And for me personally, you've completely lost all integrity.
>I'm quite proud of my 'thick skin' because I never resorted
>slams or name-calling

*LOL*  Do I need to post YOUR quotes that prove otherwise?

>END OF THREAD............

Ooh...You declared the thread ended, I guess I should run and hide now.  

Sanche99

>Amen!

Only because you are mad that I answered EVERY question you asked, and you looked foolish.  Grow up and learn something.

Never mind, I have better things to do than try to convince people as slow as some of you here.  I refuse to argue with someone I have to educate.  I'll stick with asking people who actually know what they're talking about and don't slam me just I'm not a sycophant.