Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Constitutional Religious Rights Violation- Where do I go?

Started by gertler, Sep 01, 2008, 09:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceclimber

i find no kindness and very little truth in your statements. it is your OPINION. and i believe i have a great deal to offer... fathers and mothers, thru my experience. that which will not be hindered by your false perceptions of me or my intentions.

you appear to be a very cynical person.  bitterness makes a person biased. which is not helpful or productive.

have a great day.

brwneyedmom

Can't find it in a dictionary...

one thing that I've learned in the last 12 years of hell is that both fathers and mothers have their place at this forum.  To suggest otherwise is a mystophyllyes action.  And if you don't know who that was, you're lucky.  I did misspell his/her posting name.

Davy

use your imagination...convulsive  

>> that both fathers and mothers have their place at this forum.<<

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more.  Both are valued.  I have no idea where this comment came from but I'm certainly not trembling over the accusation.   Just so you know .. I have many more ......

>> To suggest otherwise is a mystophyllyes action. And if you don't know who that was, you're lucky. I did misspell his/her posting name.<<

I certainly know.  I hope you don't have any reservations that I'm a father.

Sorry that you were offended !!  I really thought I was being nice under the circumstances.

Davy

Just because you say something does not make it right or just.

What's up with all the labels and personal attacks ... I already know but I want to know if you know.

Do you agree or disagree with the statement ??  :

Since mothers and females are so heavily favored in the judicial system it is balistic to even suggest a female would have a recusal issue and by claiming such is a huge slap in the face to men and their children. Moreover it is convulting to these threads and this board.

Do you still think you had a recusal action just because you disagreed with the court's ruling ?

The poster has a very very bad set of circumstances for the children. Do you  have assistance you can offer ??

gertler

Hello...I'm still here reading all this. I didn't want to start a fight. I'm about to get out the water and throw it on all of you! It's comical to me. I hope it is to you all as well. Can we get back to the original problem? Can anyone give me any other advice? Where else Might I seek assistance?

iceclimber

i should have remained focused on your problem.

i feel terrible for you and your children. i have been praying for you all (and crying a little too).

i wish i had more to offer you.

i certainly hope that you will fight to appeal this decision for the sake of the children. never give up.

gertler

Thank you. I appreciate your sympathiy and thoughts.

Ref

Man that guy had a gift for posting a lot and saying nothing. Threads would go on FOREVER when he was involved. I think I am having a little flashback of those days here lately.

JUST A REMINDER!

If a thread is going on a little longer and not sticking to the point, SPARC in their wisdom put on an Open Discussion board. I suggest going over to that board if things are starting to ramble.

Just a suggestion.
Ref

Davy

>>I think I am having a little flashback of those days here lately<<.

Exactly !  I agree.  Your post is a great example.  

Do you have anything, anything at all, that may assist gertler in any way.