Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:52:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Should I stay

Started by jsdiecast, Sep 07, 2008, 06:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsdiecast

Hi,
I'm new at this forum stuff so I hope I do it correctly. I've been married for 11 years this Sept 20th. 2 months ago I noticed a change in my wife. I sat down with her and asked if there was anything wrong. She said no but I didn't believe it by the way she said it. I tried getting her to talk about the problem we was facing but no luck. I told her we should go to counseling. She agreed. At that point I know it was an issue between her and I. We started counseling and on our first appointment she said we've been having issue for 10 years. Unknown to me because in that 10 years we had 4 children. I wasn't aware of any issue and if we were having issues, why did we have 4 children.

To make a long story short, at one of our meetings, she said she needed to be alone, on her own. We tried the giving space thing... didn't work, she decided she was moving out. I tried to convince her to stay but she left and took all 4 kids and 1 dog. Our kids are 10, 8, 6, 5. That night I called her and told her it would be better if the kids where here at home with all their stuff. I told her if she all the sudden hated me that much, I would leave. Was this a mistake?

A week later I just couldn't do it anymore. I moved back in the house. She didn't like that and said if you're going to be here she was leaving. I asked her not to. She said to bad and she was taking the kids again. She went to the corner and waited for the bus to come. She stopped the bus to take the 3 children off and she took off not telling where she was going. I had a feeling she was going to her moms.  Was it wrong to move back in?

Today my youngest son had football practice. I always go to all of our kids stuff always. I knew I would see my kids there. When I arrived, only 1 child was there. I asked where the other were and they were at her moms house. I played a little catch with my son and told him I had to go. I went to her moms house to see my other 3 kids. I knocked on the door and her mother let me in. She told me the kids were in the livingroom When I got there my 2 girls came running to me. I picked them both up and gave many kisses and hugs... My other son some out and we also hunged and kissed. Then (here's the kicker), my father-in-law comes out of the bathroom and asks me who invited me over. I thought he was joking. He wasn't.  He asked again and I told him my kids. He said I was not welcome in his house and to get out. Remember I still have 3 kids with me and 2 in my arms. He kicked me out of his house where my kids are. They would not let me see my kids. I told him this was wrong and I wanted to take my kids out of that house. No way he said. Mind you I have done nothing wrong at all to my wife or kids.

My wife and kids are welcome to come back to our house to live anytime they want. My wife refuses to and says she is keeping the kids. This is not fair to me.

Can I file for temorary custody of the kids?