Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:19:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone see 20/20 last night?

Started by iceclimber, Sep 20, 2008, 06:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

hagatha

>Logging on and refusing to contemplate the many HARMS your
>entitlement prone government has caused children only serves
>to prolong your alligator mouth humming bird a$$ disease.

Don't you live in the US?? Isn't this Your government also??

I do understand why you are so angry about the situation you are in as regards to the family court system, been there myself trying to help my husband even see his daughter. (btw the child lived 4 blocks away and attended school directly across the street from us) What I don't understand is the attacks on other posters who don't agree with how you say things.

Aren't we all here for the same reason? To find a way to make things better for our children and ourselves. To HELP make society aware of the injustices within the family court system. To help each other member with encouragement and sympathy?? How is an attack on someone elses situation helpful?

You have tons of experience which is vital to helping other members but you seem to attack anyone that doesn't agree with your personal agenda.

Maybe it's me and I don't understand

Sincerely,

The Witch

hagatha

I saw him on the VIEW also and he was more articulate and was able to actually speak and finish a sentence. So much better than the Diane Sawyer interview. Dh heard him discuss PA on a local radio station and thought he was great.

I hope people watch him on other programs and get a better idea of what he was trying to explain to Sawyer. IMHO I thought that interview (Sawyer)sucked.

The Witch

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

This is a game of cat and mouse.. to win, you must become the DOG!

Davy

>Don't you live in the US?? Isn't this Your government also??

>I do understand why you are so angry about the situation you are in >as regards to the family court system,.............
>What I don'tunderstand is the attacks on other posters who don't >agree with how you say things.

>Aren't we all here for the same reason? To find a way to make things >better for our children and ourselves. To HELP make society aware of >the injustices within the family court system. To help each other >member with encouragement and sympathy?? How is an attack on >someone elses situation helpful?

Hag...thanks for posting and a bigger thanks for asking.  I think you might know I'm not political or have any excuses.  Of course I adamantly agree with the above except with the 'sympathy' thing.  

My VIEW is that this poster came to this board with control issues....and posted with situations concerning dau. medical appts, school supplies, school swim team, etc.  The father has 50/50.  Unlike others, I'm not all kisssy face and huggy bear over all these trivial isses which were used to primarily BERATE the father.  On several occassions I suggested to confer or defer the communication to the father ... encouraging that she could find a way and that it would be benefical to all concerned especially the children.  She CLAIMS the father is a control freak (which is all the more reason he needs to be compromised). I assume she must have thought I was lipsmacking and I wasn't at all.

The bottom line, and it is not a secret, the father and I are big boys and happy to be the SOB in her mind.  The EMPHASIS is  to please please please STOP causing HARM to the children with the manipulative controlling BS.  That is consistent with this site as far as I know.

Several months ago, I casually told my ys that I wanted to invite his mother here.(she still gives may dau a rash of)   He immediately asked why and I said because I wanted to talk to her.  He exclaimed 'what for....., [list=1], and don't want to talk to her.'

Hope those that BERATE wake up !!!    

Oh... I'm so red, white and blue that I don't consider Floriduh as a part of the USA.  Statistically, several years ago,  Floridah DCFS was considered a business entity ...removed children 47% of the time they entered a home. By comparison, the % of the 2nd and 3rd and 4th place states were 14%,  7% and 5%.  I know a Floriduh grandmother that was terminated (physical abuse, neglect,alcoholism) as a parent in another state (and lost custody in a third state) that was awarded custody of grandkids by DCFS.  Floriduh is full of mouthy feminests that hate and BERATE men on this site.

Like I said...it's OK.  As a matter of fact, everything's OK !!

pssst !  Don't tell the mother her sons are pastors...she thinks they take turns playing the piano in a whore house.