Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:07:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I need some prayers

Started by wendl, Sep 12, 2008, 06:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

At 6:30 this morning I receievd a call from my sons grandma on his dads side (jake was already gone to the gym then school)

His dad was riding his motorcycle last night at 9:45pm and lost control and went into a ditch, they transported him to Harborview (in Seattle) and died of massive head injuries.

I just told Jake and he broke down and I held him for quite awhile (him and his dad never got a chanse to mend their relationship) Jake is 16 and he dad just turn 32.

Jake is pretty upset, we will be flying to WA probably next week for the funeral, he wants me to come with him and I will be their to help him thru his grieving time.

Please send some prayers for Jake and his dads family. I am still in shock at this point.

It is so sad as his dad just got married 7/12/08 and was starting to act like a responsible person-I feel for his wife and the entire family.

Thanks

Davy

Wendy your prayer requests are acknowledged for Jake and his dad along with his dads's family.

Know also  that you and yours will be held tight in prayer as you support and encourage Jake in these times.

You are loved by many !!  

Ref

My warmest thoughts are being sent your way.

Ref

janM

Oh, my...that is terrible.

I feel for Jake and his dad's new wife.

Give him a hug for me.

Kitty C.

This is deja vu' for me and DS..............

I know exactly what you are going thru.....you know we went thru this about 6 years ago, but at least DS was able to be with his dad when he died and, thank God, they had a good relationship.

If you need ANYTHING, advice on how to handle things, which direction to go, or just to talk, you can contact me ANYTIME.  E-mail me and we can exchange phone numbers, if that's easier for you.  Whatever is most comfortable to you.  In fact, if Jake needs to talk to someone who's 'been there', I can put him in touch with Chris.  He's going to school in Laramie right now, but will be home for a week this coming Sat.

PLEASE let me know if you need anything and you and your family are in my prayers.........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MixedBag

Davy

knowing that your presence brings authentic peace and love to all and a special comfort to Jake in this hour of need.

God Bless !!