Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Please support this petition  (Read 1792 times)


  • Guest
Please support this petition
« on: Apr 06, 2004, 11:41:20 AM »

The Gunn custody case, over five year old Dylan, has
been a bitter tug of love between parents in two
different countries. In August 2002 Dylan was abducted
by his mother and taken back to her native country of
Northern Ireland without the consent or knowledge of
the father. After over a year of court battles over
seas and the help of the Hague Convention Dylan was
returned to the US to be the center of a bitter
custody battle.

In December 2003 Robert Gunn was awarded primary
residency of Dylan.

Here is an excert from one of the articles that have
been printed...
Judge Carven D Angel said the fact that Mrs Gunn's
other child from a previous relationship had not been
given sufficient contact with her father "indicated
some, if not a total lack of concern for the ideals of
shared parenting". He added that her concerns about
money displayed "an attitude more self centred than
family centred".

The mother has now vowed to do everything in her power
to gain custody and return to Northern Ireland, once
again to leave the father behind. She has since
enlisted the help of many Irish political figures and
Foyle women's aid to help with her appeal. They have
in turn raised in excess of $35000 USD to fund her
side of the appeal.

This petition is to support the ruling by Judge Carven
D Angel in December of 2003 to award custody to the

Copy and paste this link in your browser:


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Please support this petition
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2004, 04:56:12 PM »
You only need to post this on one board. Most of the people read all the boards.



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.