Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:49:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brdgett Marks on ABC new tonite....

Started by smtotwo, Jul 01, 2004, 05:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Stepmom

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/2020/Primetime_email_form.html

I just wanted to say thanks for an incredible program on the Bridget Marks case.  A few weeks ago I watched the morning news programs where she orchestrated the media circus to further her cause.  The biased stories I saw on TV and in the newspaper were heartbreaking.

I know that Ms. Marks invited you into her home and I must say "BRAVO!" in providing the public with an unbiased story regardless of who initiated the interview.

Your story did a great job of giving facts that everyone else wanted to ignore.  It also showed well how those poor little girls seemed fine and happy until Mom got them whipped up into a frenzy.

The point blank questioning of Mom about the effects her actions would have on her "Warrior Princesses" were great and just proved her narcissism and lack of insight.

I only hope that your story will help quell the hate mail being sent to the judge, quiet the rumors of payoffs and help bring to light what is becoming an epidemic of Mothers trying to remove Fathers from their children's lives at any cost.

I am currently a non-custodial StepMom going through a custody evaluation with my husband in hopes of becoming custodial parents.  We find it eerie the traits, comments and actions that seem to be continually repeated in cases such as these.

Once again, thank you for your strenth...thousands of non-custodial parents thank you.