Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:44:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ADVISE PLEASE!!!!!!

Started by sherrie ohio, Sep 26, 2005, 11:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

I went to a parenting class . The teacher told me if Mom And I were not on the same page as a united front , This child [My stepdaughter ) would play games  . She did and I divorced her  mom  < I could not take it , The mother [ex wife ] constantly took step daughters side And SD would smirk all over the house , When she got away with being a crap head , So I told the  Soon to be ex this has to straighten out or you have to go < She went . I told them both to hit the road ! I won't be disrespected By a child and have zero back up from the mother ! .
  This is a tough problem , Maybe  a tape recording will help  the father to understand the problem , If not, just tell the Dad its his visitation time he needs to watch her : Or just come up with other things to do "
  I will garuntee as the parenting class teacher told me " if you and the mother can't get it together as a united force the child will cause a divorce < and  That was a big part of it ,
  Maybe explain it to dad , And say look if You can't be united as adults on this than he will have to be the one to parent the child !  Teenagers are tough to deal with and if you have no control than its unbearable BTDT

sherrie ohio

We didn't  have his daughter this weekend,so we had a long........... talk.About stoping this before it got worse.Explained in detail what has been going on.How it was makeing me feel toward him and her,and decussed ways to change things.A big couple of items i  expressed i thought needed changed was, that he needed to back me up in front of her more.And he needed to take her with him on weekends when possible,because she mainly here to see him,not me.And im no longer going to ask her 4-to-5 times each time to do something.I'll ask her once then i'll take it to dad.I'm no longer going to stress myself out dealing with this new atitude.We are sheduled to have her this weekend I'll see how it goes.It has put a big strain on everything/everybody when she's here weekends.And it never use to be this way.I dont know....

sherrie ohio

My SD came for the weekend friday night.Dad was here so all was pretty still.Untill Dad went outside in the yard to feed the dog and lock up his car.While outside i told the kids to clean up and get ready for bed.When my SD took the chance to get nasty with me.Dad had just walked on the porch and caught the whole thing.And the look on her face when she knew she got caught.Let's just say dad has seen the light.At least i think he has.SD has been walking the straight path today.Dad has been keeping a close eye her and he has taken her with him if he leaves for eny amount of time.hopefully things will change some now.Of course the weekend isnt over yet!