Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 05:08:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How Many Child Victims Must be Piled in order to Reach the Camera Lenses of Amer...

Started by MARCOS, Nov 14, 2005, 05:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARCOS

If you are a good Police Officer and generally respectful to the public, this isn't about you. On the other hand, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Be Informed about Police in Our Schools at Floresville I.S.D.
                                  Did You Know?

Floresville ISD, 908 10th Street, Floresville, TX 78114,  830-393-5300.

At F.I.S.D. Students have no claim to the right not to incriminate themselves. They will be punished to the fullest extent of Texas Law and Federal Law.
(Ref. Pg. 3 of the Floresville Independent School District Student Code of Conduct and 2005-2006 Edition)

" students role as an informant within the F.I.S.D. caused and preceded his violent death".
(Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Carrie Moy assistant district attorney for the 81st Judicial District  Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

"I use students as Confidential informants for tip offs about crimes, and I suffer from a lack of record keeping, and I keep school administrators out of the loop".
(Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Floresville police Cpl. Brenda Ullevig  during testimony. Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

"I don't have to tell them [ F.I.S.D. administrators] who gave me information". (Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Floresville police Cpl. Brenda Ullevig during testimony. Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

See Dick and Jane go to jail? or See their Violent Death?

Floresville ISD, 908 10th Street, Floresville, TX 78114,  830-393-5300.

"Box said he and the personnel committee were impressed with Ullevig's successful experience with students"
(Ref Wilson County News, Curtis E. Burton 02.NOV.05, FISD Employs New Assistant Officer)

After blatantly placing a child in mortal danger the School district rewards the Police Officer with a job.
(Ref Wilson County News, Curtis E. Burton 02.NOV.05, FISD Employs New Assistant Officer)  

Being fully aware of the new assistant Police Officer's past questionable conduct that they have had to defend in State and Federal Court?
(Floresville ISD, 908 10th Street, Floresville, TX 78114,  830-393-5300. )

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE PEOPLE"?

"Student, Guajardo's role as an informant began more than a year before his death". (14 yrs. Old)
In AMERICA.
(Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, René Peña, district attorney for the 81st Judicial District. Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

"He failed" and then he was "shot dead". "What about Cpl. Ullevig?" She was rewarded with a job?
(Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Carrie Moy assistant district attorney for the 81st Judicial District, Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

I use students as Confidential informants for tip offs about crimes, and I suffer from a lack of record keeping, and I keep school administrators out of the loop".
(Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Floresville police Cpl. Brenda Ullevig  during testimony. Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

I don't have to tell them [ F.I.S.D. administrators] who gave me information". (Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Floresville police Cpl. Brenda

Guajardo decided he wanted his life to take a new direction, I manipulated, He failed and was "shot dead". (Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Floresville police Cpl. Brenda Ullevig  during testimony.  Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

Floresville: Police arrested two middle school students on drug charges.
        (Ref. Wilson County News, Brian K. Murphy May 30th 2005)

Cpl. Brenda Ullevig of the Floresville Police Department initiated an investigation May 12, 2005, after being "told" a student at Floresville Middle School had some marijuana.

Charges----both class-A misdemeanors--were Bumped Up in Severity since the offense occurred On Campus, which is a "Drug Free" zone.

" students role as an informant within the F.I.S.D. caused and preceded his violent death".
(Ref. Wilson County News Bill O'Connell 23.FEB.05 FLORESVILLE, Carrie Moy assistant district attorney for the 81st Judicial District  Ramirez sentenced to 28 years)  

Stephanie Burleson was a volleyball coach and teacher at Floresville High School "Six Years Ago", when she was accused of molesting a 16-year-old female student. (News 4 WOAI, 6/13/2005)

Burleson pleaded guilty to charges of sexual assault and indecency with a child. She was sentenced to ten years probation and must register as a sex offender. (News 4 WOAI, 6/13/2005)(She registered, But there is No Photo Available! She is invisible to children?)

At F.I.S.D. Students have no claim to the right not to incriminate themselves. Unlike this "Predator" / "Teacher"/ "Police Officer".

Students will be punished to the fullest extent of Texas Law and Federal Law. "In A Heart Beat". Like the two middle- school students?
(Ref. Wilson County News, Brian K. Murphy May 30th 2005) (Floresville ISD, 908 10th Street, Floresville, TX 78114,  830-393-5300.) (Ref. Pg. 3 of the Floresville Independent School District Student Code of Conduct and 2005-2006 Edition)

Bud Box said he and the personnel committee were impressed with Ullevig's successful experience with students. "So long as its not his kid"? Am I correct America"?

Despite the fact that she use's  students as Confidential informants for tip offs about crimes, and suffers from a lack of record keeping, and keeps school administrators out of the loop".

Reception scheduled
                                    for FISD police officers

The Floresville Independent School District will honor their new police chief and his new deputy from 6 to 7 p.m. Nov. 15 at the central office prior to the school board meeting.

New Police Chief James Rose and Deputy Brenda Ullevig will be available to meet the public at the reception. The new FISD Police Department cars, recently purchased, will be on display. Also attending will be Floresville public officials and representatives of all the law enforcement agencies in the county. Bud Box, director of the alternative school and supervisor for the two new employees, extends an invitation to the public to attend. Refreshments will be served.

"While you think about... Let's see "Columbine" comes to mind? Is your
child a "Snitch"? If so? I Pray to God that these Informants and the violence of their crimes does not enter our schools in the form of "PayBack" for being a "Snitch"?

True Drugs are a problem amongst our youth. On the other hand this has been going on for generations. This problem with Drugs can only be curbed not stopped?

The use of a 14 year old student as a "Snitch", traditional or otherwise is corrupt in and of itself.

In this particular example before you America the question is asked? "Would you be comfortable and safe knowing that this covert activity and the War on Drugs not only involves drugs but involves your children being used as "snitches" while they are attempting to obtain an education?

The stressors they already suffer do not need to be compounded by induction of a covert "Snitch" program that could get them killed?

The Police Officer in question has now been hired and now has full and complete access to children and America?

No one gives a rats ass?

Until its their child?

In the Grinder little Johnny and Suzie go?
What says you America???

"Say a Prayer for Us".

"GOD Help the Children"