Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

time marches on, my sanity stood at the corner

Started by mudbunnies, Jul 13, 2004, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbunnies

after many years now of fighting for non-custodial parents rights i'm about at wits end...

i am ready to throw in the towel, give up, walk away...

i'm tired of fighting, tired of being ignored, tired of being the good guy and having the bad guy win all the time.

yes our system sucks. and money paves the way.

wendl

Mud we can all relate to, I sent you a pm.

I know my dh had a strong case however they pull up any crap against you all, seems the people that tell the TRUTH get screwed while the other parent can lie like crazy.

You do something its wrong, the cp parent does the same thing its ok. Hmm what is this system teaching our children

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

darkspectre

2 or 3 weeks ago I posted on this board that I intend to write a book spotlighting the injustices being suffered by fathers in the family court system. If any of you question the whys or what fors, you need look no further than this post by Mudbunnies. This kind of despair and hopelessness is the unfortunate consequence of a left wing, feminist society that disdains the idea that men are anything more than a wallet that ejaculates.

However, if I can't find fathers willing to come forward and tell me their story then the book will lack credibility. No one wants to reads a bunch of self-serving opinions and statistics skewed toward a particular philosophical/political belief. And certainly not one written by a man on this particular subject. It would amount to nothing more than a male version of the SCUM manifesto written by that cranky bull-dyke, Valerie Solanos back in 1967.

By the way, if you haven't had the dubious pleasure of reading this female call to arms piece of trash, here's the URL and I suggest you have a trashcan and a bottle of Pepto Bismol handy.

http://gos.sbc.edu/s/solanas.html

My credentials? Well, I'm not John Grisham, that's for sure. However, I am a freelance writer. I do technical writing as well as editing and proofreading. I currently have a fiction novel (suspense/thriller) being shopped by an agent, and I have already been contacted by a separate publishing house interested in publishing it. However, this particular publisher doesn't have a great reputation for diligent marketing so I'm currently letting it ride with the agent. We'll see.

So I want you to seriously consider what I'm asking. If your family court molestation has already taken place, and all you're left with are memories of a life and family you once had, and a bitterness too vile too swallow, send me a PM at: [email protected] and let's discuss the possibility of including your story in the book. All names will be changed and you'll have input on what is and isn't included.

Thanks for taking the time...

Bolivar OH

Mudbunnies, I have felt the deep despair your post talks about.  I have said so many times "I give up" yet I keep on going.  So now when I say "I give up" I know I am not going to give up.  If you're like me you can not accept your role the government has forced upon you.  I get very, very tired at times being a slave to the governmental institution.

I to am at a point in my custody case where I have exhausted all my present rescores.  But I can Never Give UP because I know,, I know,, with every cell in my body that A CHILD NEEDS A FATHER!!!

Good luck.  Perhaps "behind the scenes" (the non-controllable events in life) things are getting put into place which will allow you success with your custody battle.  Since being a human I very little control and knowledge I try to imagine/view/spectacle the unknown to my advantage.

Darkspectre, "wallet that ejaculates" now that's a funny euphemism.