Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:55:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dishonest GAL

Started by gipsy, Jan 13, 2004, 01:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

The GAL In my case has distorted information  that I gave her , I have found that there have been other cases she has done this on and Have spoke to one person that filed a grievance , the grievance achieved nothing , Even though he and his wife were witness to different info

1 , If I file a grievance can there be repercussions as far as My relationship to my child ? [ Although My case has been to trial]

2, who reviews a grievance? [ Pierce county superior court ]
        washinton state
      3 Is there any other avenue to handle a Bad GAL?

4 , Would there be any use to all of the affected people to file together
      5 would there be any use to a group effort through an atty

Indigo Mom

I'm not an attorney, but the bar association "reviews" it.  Look at it this way...you file nothing, more people get screwed.  You file something...and if anyone ever decides to check this GAL out before requesting him...they won't!

I've filed a grievance, nothing happened...but I'm happy I did.  My idiotic GAL should have his license removed as he's destroying childrens lives.  But...like I said, nothing happened YET!  I'm sure if more people file, it will be looked into.

"one person files, he/she looks disgruntled...many people file and you have a case"

Another option...do you have the money to run an ad in your local newspaper?  That's how I found this organization who is tearing down those imbecile Judges, lawyers, and GAL's...one at a time.