Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 10:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Where are the father's rights?

Started by almostastepmom, Jul 08, 2004, 04:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almostastepmom

Some how, some way we ALL, men and women, have to get the courts of the country to see how wrong they are about the child support issues and that all fathers are not dead beet dads.  

I'm so fustrated at the court system right now, I can hardly see.  Things in this country HAVE to change.  I'm a women and I hate to relate myself with most of those self-serving, money hungry (insert bad word) that call themselves mothers.  HOW DARE THEY!

where do we start........... I need help here!  Where do we go....... All I know is that things have to change and soon.

Peanutsdad

You wanna see equality in the family courts?

Here's how you do it: Remove sexual tags from anything involved. It becomes party A and party B.

Never ever let the judge meet nor speak to any of the parties without voice alteration equipment.

Thus, the cases get decided on the merits, rather than automatically giving a preference to one sex.

I'm willing to BET,, once the decisions become closer to equal,, you'll see the womens groups SCREAMING for cs reform. ;)

They pushed for the current system,, only fair they shoulder it until they pony up the political clout and funds to change it again.

tehellerud

If you are a Father, you have no rights.-period-
For some reson they seem to think 'men' can not handle raising a child,of course I disagree, I'm a very good Father, and my 'ex' is a poor excuse for a mother.
Do you really think they would throw a mother in jail ??
A mother can:Alienate a child from his dad,she can fill the kid's head with 'lies' she can and will deny visitation if the father tells his son the truth about anything and 'if' the poor female doesn't get the child-support she seems she thinks she deserves, well ,, no visitation. and when a dad is unemployed and can't pay child-support (which goes towards 'her'bills) visitation is denied, and who has the money to 'waste' on some worthless lawyer ??? I DON'T !!
and who gets screwed the most ?? >> the child <<
way to go,so-called -legal system- !!
their needs to be some retailiation/big time,,, more cops/lawyers/judges beat on !! and they deserve it !!

good luck, it's a losing battle and the kid's are the losers.