Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What should we expect after evaluation?

Started by Rane, Jan 20, 2004, 08:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rane

Dear Soc,

We had our custody evaluation on the 12th. The report is to be filed within 6 wks. the evaluation we think went against bm. Ss was very uncooperative w/dh in interview. He told evaluator he did not understand why dh was pushing a relationship w/him because bm bf was his dad now & he did not want anything to do w/dh. He told that bm always let him & his 10 yo sister help her in her choices with her new bfs. This man that bm is living w/now has been there 8 mos. Bm only could tell that kids did not want to visit & did not know why but if they did not want to visit she was not going to make them. Ss said dh was to blame for the problems because he did not consult the kids prior to us marrying. He wants it to just be dh & the kids & dh does not need to be married, yet could not give a reason for not liking me & my 3 kids.
Sd said she just wanted everyone to get along & she wanted to visit w/us. We went into this trying to prove PAS & we think they proved it for us.

There is much more, but my question is what should we expect now?
We know this is more than likely going to go bm way as usual, but are very hopeful.

Thanks,
Rane

socrateaser

I'm sorry, but you're asking me to predict the outcome of trial without anywhere near enough facts. I would need to read the entire eval before commenting. I hope things go well for you.

socrateaser

I'm sorry, but you're asking me to predict the outcome of trial without anywhere near enough facts. I would need to read the entire eval before commenting. I hope things go well for you.