Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 09:35:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your wisdom is proclaimed by many faithful followers.

Started by homewrecked, Jan 30, 2004, 12:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

homewrecked

You are obviously very busy, and I hate to ask for too much of your time, but I have received several referrals to your forum over the last couple days.  If you have a few spare moments perhaps you could have a look at the thread that I started in "Father's Issues".  It is a little lengthy, so you may not have the time, and if that is the case I will understand.

My situation is extremely complicated, and I basically laid it all out for the world to view on the message board.  I have received a plethera of information, as well as support and encouragement so far.  Many of the replies to my posting include excellent suggestions; some I have already explored, the rest I plan to in the near future.  I don't think I have any specific question for you at this time.  I think if you just had a look at my situation, maybe you could offer something that hasn't yet been brought to my attention.

My thread is in "Father's isuues". Item #1811, entitled, "I haven't cried since I was a kid."

I thank you in advance sir, for any help that you may be able to offer.  Any advice or encouragement will be graciously accepted.

Peanutsdad

Home, read the mandatory forum guidelines for posting in Soc's baord.

Sorry, but you will need to rehash the story, then ask your questions clearly and concisely in a numbered fashion ;)

socrateaser

...but, you will need to consolodate your facts and enter them here, with questions at the bottom just like everyone else. I never read any of the other boards -- I just don't have time.