Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: AN ORDER NOT BASED ON STIPULATION  (Read 1462 times)


  • Guest
« on: Jan 30, 2004, 04:13:17 PM »
We entered into a stipulation on child support issues last month. It was put on record. My lawyer made a stupid mistake and let the other party give the judge a proposed order that did not reflect our stipulation at all. The judge signed the order.  How can I remedy to this?  my lousy lawyer sent a letter to judge admitting her mistake and saying that the order he just signed does not reflect our agreement. The other party does not want to stipulate to an amendment because they got what they wanted....  How do I handle?   please help me.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.