Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 01:05:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Supervised V

Started by Eeyore, Mar 03, 2004, 10:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eeyore

Summary:  X filed for more V time, judge ordered parental eval. Eval came back, recommended supervised V.  X withdrew hearing for Order to Show Cause, told my att'y that he was going to file for mediation w/ me.  

I sent him letter stating the parental eval had recommended supervised V, that it be reduced to XX number of hours every other weekend and that the V would have to be so.

I phrased it alot nicer, but you get the drift.

I have not heard anything from him, and the next V is scheduled to be this coming Sunday.

Q:  Should I send him a letter, e-mail & fax, stating that I had not heard from him and giving him two visitation services telephone numbers, one in his city and one in my city, and tell him that I would be amenable to driving down to his city one day a month, it he would travel to my city one day a month - another recommendation of the Eval.

Or should I e-mail him a note stating that I had not heard from him regarding how he wants to handle the Supervised V, so that there will be no V this coming weekend?

socrateaser

If you have a court ordered visitation then you make yourself and the child available at the appropriate place and time, and if he doesn't show up, then you send a letter requesting that he explain why he did not show up and that if his explanation is not reasonable, that you will return to court and ask that all visitation be terminated until such time as he shows good cause as to why it should be resumed.