Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 03:00:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HELP PLEASE

Started by raywagg, Apr 15, 2004, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raywagg

My visitation is blocked even with court order. I use the police every time I have schedualed visitation and she still doesn't allow our visit the police won't do anything except give me a report. I live 600 mile away and this happens often I fired my lawyer because he would not do anything. I have filled motions it gets difficult with long drawn out court dates. her whole family is invoved with hiding the
kids from the police and I and blocking the kids and my visiation time. I TRY TO WORK WITH MY EX BUT WHEN WE AGREE ON SOMETHING SHE ALWAYS CHANGES IT AND ACTS LIKE ITS ME. I EVEN ASKED FOR SUPERVISED VISITATION BY THE FAMILY CONCILIATOR BUT I WAS TOLD THEY DON"T DO THAT ANY MORE IN OHIO. mY EX MOVED OUT OF STATE WITH THE KIDS WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION AND NOW SHE'S DESTROYIONG OUR RELATIONSHIP I JUST WANT TO LOVE AND CARE FOR MY TWO BOYS AND LET THEM KNOW DAD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE BUT MY SOON TO BE EX WIFE AND FAMILY ARE STOPPING ME FROM BEING WITH MY KIDS AND THE COURTS WONT HELP EITHER I DONT HAVE $ TO HIRE ANTHER LAWYER THE FAMILY LAW LAWYERS WANT $3000 UP FRONT AND $300 PER HR HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

socrateaser

If you have multiple police reports stating that you were present at the time and place for visitation, then file a motion for contempt.