Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:14:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

In Defense of 'Deadbeat' Dads

Started by txblonde, Aug 04, 2004, 11:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janM

My son's ex was found in contempt this Feb. for non payment since the order was put in place the previous January. Her one month sentence was suspended provided she start paying within a month. Before the month was up they ordered her to a work program. She reported to that at the last minute. She finally got a job in late June (which she didn't tell CSEA about) which she was not at long (didn't tell them that either, the garnishment paperwork got there after she left) and moved from her residence (oops forgot to tell them that too. Someone else told them all this). But since she did phone them with her new info after they mailed her, she won't get in trouble. For now.
Guess she'll be back in the work program for another few months...

motivator

Ok I read the article and it seemed to be fighting for fathers rights.  
On a personal note I find it interesting that fathers who follow the rules, like the father in the article, are GUARANTEED to get screwed over.
Where as fathers who get justice outside the courts, like myself, not only survive the screwing but actually excel ( I see my daughter more then my ex who has custody.).  
So the next time your in family court ask yourself a simple question:  Do I have a better chance in here or criminal court?   Give it some thought. ;)

//www.JusticeDenied.info

gr8Dad

It tells, in detail, how to grow pot, counterfiet money, embezzle money, evade taxes, and ultimately ends with a suggestion that if you are going to commit suicide, kill a few court house works first.  They call ME a psycho!