Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:22:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mom, Boyfriend Charged With Drowning Kids

Started by Brent, Dec 10, 2003, 04:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKx2

So, assuming the kids were free to move about the vehicle ... imagine their terror when trying to open a door against the pressure of the water - or rolling down a window (if they were manual) and having the water pour in ... OR pressing the button to roll them down (assuming they were electrica) and NOTHING happens ...

Don't EVEN want to think about it anymore ... all too horrifying for me.

Yes SPG ... a VERY special place in prison for them ... may they last a LONG time there to enjoy the pain and humiliation of their evil decision.

StPaulieGirl

So, assuming the kids were free to move about the vehicle ... imagine their terror when trying to open a door against the pressure of the water - or rolling down a window (if they were manual) and having the water pour in ... OR pressing the button to roll them down (assuming they were electrica) and NOTHING happens ...

[p]Oh God.  I CAN imagine.  What if they were dead when the car was driven off the boat ramp?  The DA is being rather cryptic.  As he should be.  No mistrials!!!!!  Hang them at the crossroads!  Nevermind, we're too civilized to do that these days....

Kitty C.

They keep saying that they cannot divulge any info, that it wasn't motivated by life ins., that the circumstances of the 'incident' will curl your hair.

What IF the kids were dead before the car went in???  I know this is PURE speculation, but think about it.  They say the car went down really fast.  The only way I know it could do that is if the windows were open.  And NOW they are saying that the kids were NOT in safety seats or wearing belts.  If the windows were open and they were alive, it is VERY conceivable they could have wriggled out of the windows and gotten to the surface.

The investigators say that people won't understand the details, but look at it this way.  It's horrific enough to think those poor babies were murdered in cold blood.  But if they killed them, then sent the car down the ramp to cover it up, it's not that far-fetched to make that stretch.  Or maybe it's my over-reactive imagination.........

Brainwashing??  BS!!!!!!  It doesn't make a damn bit of difference if he did try to talk her into it, if she didn't have the decency or brains to figure out that it was WRONG (unless she's insane and there's NO evidence of that), then she's JUST as guilty.  One of the two had to come up with the plan in the first place, but they BOTH carried it out, making they EQUALLY guilty.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Indigo Mom

I REALLY hope we do find out that the children were already gone when that car went into the water.

Kitty C.

It will make it that much EASIER to give them the death penalty.....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

I have an over reactive imagination also.

I think they killed the kids, then tried to hide the bodies by dumping the car into the water.  Open windows would sink any vehicle very quickly.  I'm holding on to my theory that they discovered someone observing them, and that's why they called 911 to cover up what they did.

Brainwashing?  Who knows.  I'm betting on drugs, she has a problem with alcohol and low self esteem, so drug addiction isn't so far fetched.

I'm keeping my on this case.

StPaulieGirl

Yeah, but how did they die before they went into the water?

God how could anyone do this to their children?

Indigo Mom

it would make it easier to "digest".  No matter what, it's going to be hard, but I keep thinking about those 3 little boys gasping for air, then eventually sucking water into their lungs.  

Maybe peanutsdad can help me with this because he's a police officer.  Parents who kill their children, for the most part, make it as "gentle" as possible...I know that's hard to swallow, but parents don't go for the "over kill" like a stranger would.  

Since I know they're gone and there's nothing anyone can do, all I can hope is that they were drugged.  Unconscious when they went under, never waking up during the sinking of the car.  I just really fricken hope they didn't suck water into their lungs.  

StPaulieGirl

For most of us, we can't comprehend the evil that people can do.  Don't be too surprised about what actually happened to those kids.  Death by drowning would be horrible.

Indigo Mom

Anyone with half a brain KNOWS that forensic science will kick your ass all over the courtroom.  

It doesn't matter what they did to "cover up" their crime, every single thing that happened to those boys will come out...right down to the undigested food in their stomach or the digested food in their intestines.  

AND....they still have to "explain" why there was TWO people there, ONE on the phone, and the other wasn't in the damned water giving it all they have to save 3 innocent little boys.