Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:53:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mom, Boyfriend Charged With Drowning Kids

Started by Brent, Dec 10, 2003, 04:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKx2

"As a society, we're SO concerned with the "whys" we don't stop to think there ISN'T a why."

You're right Indy ... we have become so absorbed in the whys, the wherefores, the therefores. the ya-butts, and the well-butts that as an ENTIRE society we want to examine and find the reason for everything - even if it's a lame "excuse."

For some things there ARE no answers.

For some things there are NO excuses.

For some things there is only ONE morally right thing.

And for ALL things there should be accountability of action ... in this nation of ours are many who question and examine, ad nauseaum, who daily practice their conscious decision of denying accountability in any aspect of their lives.

[em]The above is not directed at any one specific person or group and in no way reflects the opinions of SPARC or blah blah blah ... y'all know the drill.[/em]

StPaulieGirl

Sorry, paulie...but DAMN. Human life is cheapened when a parent becomes so self absorbed that they can't see past their own friggin wants to see what's really important...their child.

[p]People are being taught from school and society that children are an inconvenience.  Look at how we celebrate Christmas, for instance.  Halloween isn't over, Thankgiving hasn't begun yet, but the xmas decorations are already on sale.  Buy, buy, buy.  
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. Our whole culture is self absorbed.  

[p]The excuse? There isn't an "excuse" for murdering your own children. They're sick in the head f*cks who don't deserve to be called human. Anything they come up with in regards to WHY they did it is nothing more than 2 selfish shits trying to place blame elsewhere.

[p]Even Saddam has an excuse.  The Kurds were gassed by the Iranians, not by him.  The Iraqi's found in mass graves?  Thieves!  People who kill for convenience or profit, always have an excuse. Hey at least Uday and Qusay went out with guns blazing.  They must have gotten that from their mother's side of the family...

[p]My argument was if anyone has tracked the incidents of parental murder before and after 1972.  I wonder if there is a relationship, as others jump up and down swearing, to  legalized abortion?  This would be a good thesis for a sociology grad student....

StPaulieGirl

Davy

Indy/Mk along with PD are hitting home runs.

Here's all I could do to protect my children.  I zoomed in and stayed focused on the children in the face of great adversary no matter what the issues.  I did not ask the why's and wherefore's knowing there would be absolutely no explanation or accountability.  If a situation became heated with a government authority (?) it always ended with them knowing I was dead serious and no fluff.

But then and again, in grades 1 - 6 I almost always had the check marks on the wrong side for Respects Authority along with Works and Plays Well with Others (while being held to a greater accountability).

Oh and Indy ..I suspect you would be a great Medical Examiner.

Indigo Mom

-----Oh and Indy ..I suspect you would be a great Medical Examiner.-----

You know, it's been a dream of mine for quite a long time.  But then, I get to live with the realization that it won't happen because I've REALLY messed up my past.  This is a great lesson for youngsters...ya screw up, ya don't get what ya want.  But then, youngsters don't listen, I sure didn't.

But you know what?  We get one REALLY big dream.  One HUGE one...one that knocks the socks off all the other "little" dreams we have.  And I had that already...when my lil dude came home.

So, if I'm still alive when the kids are old enough, I can possibly begin the process of being what I want to be.  

Thanks, Davy

Wi-Mom

Remember Susan Smith (Now residing in prison) who did the same thing with her kids? Her boyfriend didn't want the kids so she put them in a car and slid it into the lake. She claimed the kids were missing, and cried on TV asking the person who abducted them to return them. Turns out she was the one who did it!

I can't believe the same thing happened again! Thank goodness neither of them got away with it..

MixedBag

good to see you around.

StPaulieGirl

Last I heard, that psycho pig had one of those prison personals up; wearing a lovely prison ensemble.  SHE'S A SOCIOPATH!  I wonder how many replies she had to her ad?  Oh yeaaaah sweetie, I want you to have my baby! Ughhh, puke, barf!