Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

need help

Started by skye, Oct 10, 2004, 05:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skye

in Aug. we went to court because mom wanted to take them for an independent psychological evaluation.. we said it would be ok if it was someone who neither party had seen before:

Judge denied who she requested. and clearly stated that 1. she had to provide the name and number of DR to DH and his atty. and GAL 2. They all had to be in agreement PRIOR to her scheduling a visit. 3. she had to meet with their nortmal DR . 4 she had to inform us of all visits and times.

Well thursday she took them to one, NO she did not inform us at all the boys did when they got home... we have asked her by email for 3 nights the name and number of the person and she refuses to email us back AND the boys say they are going to see them EVERY thursday????

They have had the same Psycholigist and med DR for 3 years .. AND she has NEVER met with him .. she asked for a continunence as she told jusge he would not speak with her and she wanted to meet with him ...she made 2 appointments with the boys DR and failed to show up for both of them..

she does not want the DR to speak with DH or the boys DR because she knows the DR will find out she is BI polar and refuses treatment... what can we do the next hearing date available is november when we already go.

what can we do? anything?

socrateaser

>what can we do? anything?

First thing is to ask that the court hold her in contempt for violating the orders. Then, you want to allege that she is bi-polar, that this is a danger to the children, and ask that she be evaluated by an objective therapist. You want the court to order her therapist to produce his findings (however, it's not likely that this will be granted, because of the psychotherapist-client privilege).

skye

****Then, you want to allege that she is bi-polar, that this is a danger to the children, and ask that she be evaluated by an objective therapist****

This point was already proven to the Judge and the GAL..

I guess what I am trying to find out :
Is there a way to file something that would prevent her from taking them to a psych. again prior to our hearing? So that she cannot threaten them and scare them anymore?

socrateaser

>****Then, you want to allege that she is bi-polar, that this
>is a danger to the children, and ask that she be evaluated by
>an objective therapist****
>
>This point was already proven to the Judge and the GAL..
>
>I guess what I am trying to find out :
>Is there a way to file something that would prevent her from
>taking them to a psych. again prior to our hearing? So that
>she cannot threaten them and scare them anymore?

If you can prove that she is using the therapist as a means of terrorizing the kids, then you can have her restrained from taking the kids. I don't have enough specific facts to determine your chances.