Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 09:03:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Thanks for you help Soc!

Started by Romersgirl, Jul 01, 2005, 06:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romersgirl

We got exactly what we were looking for.  Thanks to your words the court order is worded exactly they way we wanted.  My DH has sole physical and legal custody and the mother had supervising visitation, we were agreeing to her no longer having supervised but wanted to make sure we didnt give her to much.  We rec'd the new order yesterday:

ok it says this:

Findings of the court : Joint motion of parents to relax supervised visitation pending court review of mother on 9-7-05

It is ordered that : Visitation for (MOTHER) with both her children shall be liberal and reasonable and with out supervision by the current supervising party (maternal grandmother).  These visits and terms shall be worked out by the agreement of the parties.  (Mathernal Grandmother) shall no longer be a supervising party.  

Case continued to 9-7-05

1.  So if I'm reading this correctly it still leaves all decisions to my DH and she no longer has just every other weekend, it's when we (DH and the BM) decide, right?

THANKS AGAIN SOC!

socrateaser

>1.  So if I'm reading this correctly it still leaves all
>decisions to my DH and she no longer has just every other
>weekend, it's when we (DH and the BM) decide, right?

I'd say that the orders effectively leave any agreements up to the parties, and if your DH doesn't agree, then there will be no visitation.

So, yes.