Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 01:27:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A long overdue Thank You!

Started by MyPrideandJoy, Jul 25, 2005, 12:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyPrideandJoy

Hi Soc,

It's been a long time since I posted, but I wanted to finally say "thank you" for your invaluable advice and insight. I'm sure you don't remember my battle with hubby's ex, we not only won custody, but as soon as she was assigned child support, she immediately signed away her parental rights and I stepped in and adopted the two girls.

So, a very belated thank you! Our lives have now returned to normal and she can no longer abuse them! Heck, she can't even call them!

socrateaser

Wow! I'm happy to have been of service. Gee, I must be pretty good at this family law thing.

LOL!

:)

MyPrideandJoy

Hi Soc,

It's been a long time since I posted, but I wanted to finally say "thank you" for your invaluable advice and insight. I'm sure you don't remember my battle with hubby's ex, we not only won custody, but as soon as she was assigned child support, she immediately signed away her parental rights and I stepped in and adopted the two girls.

So, a very belated thank you! Our lives have now returned to normal and she can no longer abuse them! Heck, she can't even call them!

socrateaser

Wow! I'm happy to have been of service. Gee, I must be pretty good at this family law thing.

LOL!

:)