Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:45:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I can't believe I'm admitting this but...

Started by bigsigh2004, Sep 22, 2004, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsigh2004

Who said they all do?

Not to mention, what business is it of yours where I was or how that makes any difference? I'm not married to the woman I don't have to "soothe" her.

I don't have to defend my choice of sending my daughter back to her mom. It doesn't mean I dont want to parent it means I admit she is BETTER at it than I am...and she has more time to be there for my daughter than I do...is there something so horribly wrong with that?

Wait, don't bother answering I know you will find something. I'm sure you hate your DH's ex...my wife doesn't hate my ex, she wants what is best for my daughter, and she is drilling home that the tow of us (my ex and I) need to work together to parent, not pass our child off on our respective new spouses (if and when my ex ever remarries)

if you don't have anything constructive to say to me, get off the string.

bigsigh2004

you are not worth the effort of posting to. You are clueless and just another twit who only wants to cause trouble.

if you don't have something produtive and useful to add, go piss up a rope.

bigsigh2004

more than likely, but even if she does spit bullets at me, she has more time to spend with our daughter, and she really does understand her better than I ever will...

so I guess I'll just have to wear a flak jacket whenever we speak. =)

All I have is her cell number, and although she is listed, she never actually gave me her home number (we both agreed on that count for both of us) so she is never "not there". I wouldn't be surprised if she has a special ring on the thing alerting that it is me.

She either answers or lets it go to VM when our daughter is with her, so I'm guessing I'll at least have to breach the subject then.

Sorry to hear about the hell you have been through. I thought I stooped pretty low on exaggerating the med situation...child abuse? That is horrible.

Raisin_3

I was talking about YOUR DAUGHTER.  You know, the person you forgot about because you wanted to screw your ex over b/c YOU HAD SOMEONE NEW and wanted to move on.

If she is a better parent you never should have taken her to begin with.  You thought your wife would raise her and you would never have to deal w/ your d.   Now that you realize it isn't true you want to get rid of your d b/c you dont want the responsibility.

passem

as long as you're willing to swallow your pride, do what's best and right for your daughter, make whatever amends you have to and start off on a new foot.  Painful, perhaps, but better for all involved.  I think you'll all benefit.

Best of luck!

Mike
Care not for show.  Life is too short and too sacred for make believe.

Raisin_3

Suing someone for their child that I dont want.  You give fathers a bad name.  Give her back to someone who loves her and cares.

Raisin_3

You lack any amount of MATURITY.  Your 4 y/o is probably more mature then you are.  Excellent role model!

BusyMom

I also think before you do ANYTHING you need to go talk to a child psychologist.  Call your child's pediatrician and see if they recommend someone.  Call your attorney and see if they have a list as well.

Out of curiosity...did the court find your ex unfit in anyway?  

I saw that you had already called your ex....you need to stop following your first impulse!!!!!  Talk with someone first, since you already acknowledge you have problems at times effectively communicating I think you would be well served to talk with someone to make sure you don't say something stupid!  I mean that in a constructive way!  

It's great that you admit you made a mistake and you want to do right for your DD..that is admirable...but you need to make sure that however you handle it you ensure it is handled the best way for your daughter!