Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 06:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wife gave me a disease

Started by azukko, Aug 28, 2005, 07:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azukko

Like everyone I NEVER thought that my life would come to this. Been with my wife 10 yrs, married 5. March 2004 adopted a baby. Found out April 2004 wife had an affair after i learned of my own infection. Tried to make it work, but SHE filed for divorce May 2005!
Hoped we could be civil, but she wants to leave the state, and get everything. Had temporary orders and i get 55 hours/week with my daughter. She is trying to have full physical custody and move in with her parents in South Dakota.
I want my daughter because I think my wife has Border Line Personality disorder.
Any day now I know she will file abuse allegation.

What can I do? Can I sue my wife, her lover, and her company (both employees, happened at a convention) for my STD and suffering?
AZ is a no fault state.
My attorney is doing fine but I don't think he knows how extreme she is.

Please help.

socrateaser

>What can I do? Can I sue my wife, her lover, and her company
>(both employees, happened at a convention) for my STD and
>suffering?

Yes, you can sue for civil battery, negligence and intentional/negligent infliction of emotional distress. However, how do you intend to prove to a jury that it wasn't you who had the affair first, contracted the STD and gave it to your wife and her lover?

Not saying that you aren't telling the truth, but if you can't prove your case, then there's no point in suing.

>My attorney is doing fine but I don't think he knows how
>extreme she is.

Well, then perhaps you had better explain this to your attorney. I really don't know enough about your current status quo to comment about any of the issues of your divorce. If you want to give me the complete picture, I may have an opinion, but in as much as you seem to think that your attorney's doing "fine," then I think you should probably work with him/her and not allow me to confuse you with a potentially different strategy or tactic.