Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:52:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What were you before?

Started by Bradley, Oct 15, 2005, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley

I don't know if this is posted somewhere, but to make myself feel better, what did you do before this website a lawyer, judge? Where do you get the answers to our questions.... ? Thanks Bradley

socrateaser

> I don't know if this is posted somewhere, but to make myself
>feel better, what did you do before this website a lawyer,
>judge? Where do you get the answers to our questions.... ?
>Thanks Bradley

My anonymity on line allows me to help people all over the U.S., whereas if I were to identify my jurisdiction of licensed practice, I would only be able to help those whose cases arise under that State's laws. I have been doing this for about 5 years now, and during that time, not one person in the several thousand who I've helped has ever come back telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about.

You can go back through the database here and look at what others have said, and you can ask anyone here. People who take my advice either find out in advance that they are gonna lose their case, and thereby save a load of money and heartache, or they find out how to win, and then they DO WIN! Not some of the time -- ALL of the time.

People who have come here have managed to get their ex's tossed in jail, reverse custody, decrease support, win ordinary civil re property rights disputes, personal injuries, landlord-tenant, etc.

My advice costs you nothing, and comes with no warranty. But, for those who listen hard, I am batting 1.000 -- NO one has ever gotten a bad deal, unless they gave it to themselves by ignoring my advice.

So, it's up to you. I'm not here to help you feel better. I don't give out warm fuzzies or sales pitches, and if you don't like my advice, you can just surf to another channel. My interest is in helping people protect their rights and interests, and in trying to stop innocent children from  becoming the cannon fodder in the war between the sexes.