Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 09:23:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How can I stop the madness

Started by Bradley, Oct 25, 2005, 05:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley

Every day the x-wife calls and I try so hard to accomadate her wishes... Last night she told me that it was cold and she did not have a undershirt to go under the softball uniform for my daughter and I suggested to bring a light jacket and she replied that she did not have any new jackets in the past 2 years. I was thinking that I would be nice by bringing a light jacket for the game and in fear of my daughter going to school in no coat for school the next day, I also sent a jacket for school as well, in which I did I did this last year as well.
Never a thank you or anything.
Should I document this as well or is it a waste of my time?

Second cheerleading pictures, x-wife called and told me I did not put  the ribbon in the bag and she needed me to bring it to pictures, I explained that My wife put it in there but if it had fallen out my wife could bring it up there for her and the xwife clearly stated my new wife was not allowed at practice.

First off my wife is allowed to go anywhere she pleases... second is there anything we can do to prevent these rude calls? I really don't like that she tries to tell my wife what she can or can't do and where she can and can't go.
The ex wife is on a mission to take us back to court and have my new wife removed from certain activities and from participating in extra curricular activities. The xwife has no substancial evidence against my new wife but we are worried she could be banned from these activites and from substitutuing at my daughters school and or volunteering...?
Thanks Texas Dad