Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

request to sparc admin

Started by bigsigh2004, Sep 29, 2004, 03:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsigh2004

hmmm..

did I state I was a worthless (your word in my mouth) father. No.

Did I state I did not want to spend ANY time with my child. Um, again no. I wanted to increase my ex's time and go back to the every weekend one night a week schedule we had that my daughter enjoyed and she wasn't nearly as frustrated. Revert back to the old CO with a few modifications since my ex took care of her problem and is a fit parent.

Did I state that my wife (not fiancee) didn't want my daughter living with us? again, no. I dumped it in her lap, yeah. she took it in stride. What she WANTED was for me to be a more involved parent in the little parenting details. Kitty C has that quote on the bottom of her posts that aptly describes what my wife did. Threw a brick at me. Admitting someone is better at something than you are, is not a bad thing.

Left off ALL the important facts? No, I don't think so. A few, maybe, but that's pretty typical, I can't forsee everyone's questions. Then again, few questions were asked. If my original post question in how to go about making the switch was just answered with out the moral judgements, "reading between the lines", jumping to conclusions on things that had no relevance and out and out bashing of me I'd have gotten useful information and help.

IN FACT! GASP! The ones who DID that, just gave input without judgement DID give me useful information and help. Golly gee, imagine that!

bigsigh2004

your SO posted to me, she's a lot smarter than you are. Think I'll just ignore you from now on. I like her better.

Oh, last note though. How did you like the assumption I made about you and not ever being a parent all by yourself ever? Not exactly a great thing to have people jump to conclusions without asking first, is it? huh? huh? huh? Interesting how easy it is for you to do it to other people in a heartbeat but holy cow if they do it to you.

I'll bet you come to very wrong conclusions about a lot of people you only see written word on, and never bother to clarify a thing directly with them. People who act like know it all's and holier than thou have very few real friends. I can see why you spend so much time on the net.

Raisin_3

What has your ex said about switching custody?  Have you even started that process or were you just here to get attention?

How is it you have time to sit and call people names and argue w/ them but not to play a game with your daughter?

bigsigh2004

**What has your ex said about switching custody? Have you even started that process or were you just here to get attention?**

don't know, she hasn't gotten the letter yet. Maybe if you followed the other string instead of just looking to attack me you'd have known the update.

**How is it you have time to sit and call people names and argue w/ them but not to play a game with your daughter?**

How is it YOU have time to sit here and argue with me and not play with YOUR kids? BTW, I was at the office, my daughter was at child care when I was dealing with your stupdidity. Right now, she is at a birthday party. Happy now?

BusyMom

BusyMom

Are you like this with your family IRL?