Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:25:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Remember, Girls Aren't Violent. No, no, no.

Started by Brent, Dec 12, 2003, 07:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Sugar and spice and all that's nice. Except when they threaten to beat your head in. Maybe if they use a glass like Christian Slater's wife did, they won't be charged, eh?

Gang of young girls terrorising Darwin
By Paul Dyer
December 9, 2003

A gang of young girls is terrorising residents of Darwin's northern suburbs.

The gang of eleven - which goes by the name of the Casuarina Girls - are aged between 12 and 20.

Described as "serial bullies", they have been beating, threatening and verbally abusing young people in the Casuarina area for more than six months.

They have also threatened adults in the area. Sanderson High School student Cathryn McAdie, 15, last night said she could not leave her Wagaman home without being accosted by the group.

"If they see me they will pull up in cars and abuse me and threaten to smash me," she said.

"They have given me four different reasons why they want to fight me.

"They come to my house during the night, they chase me home from my friend's place - they have even come to my school to look for me."

Cathryn said she knew of at least 20 other people in the Casuarina area - including boys - who were facing the same treatment.

Her claims were supported by two other girls, who did not want to be identified. Cathryn said several of her friends had been bashed by the gang.

"On their own are not even scary - it is just that there is a big group of them," she said.

"They have just got their power from their numbers."

Cathryn's mother Pat Michels, 39, said she had had enough.

She has reported the gang to the police.

"I could do what they do - I could go and get my baseball bat and go looking for them too," she said.

"But I'm not going to do that - every time they come near Cathryn I go to the police.

"Why should we put up with it? And why should they get away with it?"

Ms Michels, a customer service assistant, is calling on other victims to come forward.

"There are a lot of people out there who have been bullied by them - they need to come forward," she said.

"If more people go to the police then they have got the power to act.

"It is not just an individual problem - it is a community problem.

"Now the community has to stand up and say it won't be tolerated any more _ enough is enough."

Northern Territory News
http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8110725%255E13762,00.html

StPaulieGirl

[p]Brent, were you homeschooled or something?

[p]Of course girls are violent!

[p]The gang of eleven - which goes by the name of the Casuarina Girls - are aged between 12 and 20.

[p]Let me guess.  They shave their eyebrows, then paint on ridiculous arched lines.  They have 4 inch long fake nails.  Their makeup is piled on higher than a Kabuki dancer.  They tease their hair, then insert broken razor blades into their dyed rat nests.  That's in case you fight back and pull their hair.

[p]1975.  Torrance High School.  I wouldn't go into the bathroom, even if someone gave me a gun.  Odelay esseyyyy....