Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 06:51:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stipulated agreement

Started by kaylene99, Mar 24, 2006, 04:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaylene99

Hi Soc,

I truly appreciate your advice and opinion.  Many thanks as always.

The latest is this.  CP and NCP talked.  NCP brought up possibility of a bond.  CP balked at that.  NCP then asked for (a) notarized letter from landlord and employers for continued lease and employment (b) legally-binding agreement that both children will be returned to the country at such date and that one of the kids' passport will be surrendered back to NCP upon return and (c) complete travel itinerary and contact info where the children can be reached.  Would you believe that CP balked at all of that, too!?  I mean, from my point of view, these are hardly assurances because the second they step out of the country, these things will be extremely difficult to enforce, if at all.

CP's response to NCP was something to the tune of "not worth the efforts to satisfy your conditions".  I thought that was mighty interesting. :-)

Once again, I find a little victory in knowing that my gut feeling always serve me right.  

Thank you!

socrateaser

Hopefully your significant other now recognizes that this is all just a con game, and the ultimate objective is to run with the kid.