Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:40:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

33 days and still no order....and its getting worse

Started by dipper, Mar 04, 2006, 07:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipper

Soc,

I had thought we had problems before.  But, since we went to court on January 19 and BM not only retained custody, but admitted to violating order without any punishments.....she is blatantly going against the court order.

I had stated in a post last week that I was sending her a letter and copying all lawyers about the contempt of visitation, her constant scheduling and attending appts. regarding ss without consulting me, and proposing visitation schedule and make-up time.  

Soc, I received a reply today.  She is making more threats and accusations.  Her actual words were to stop complaining or she would no longer allow son to stay with me any extra time.  Our court order states that visitation is not limited to 3 weekends per month.   She is referring to one day a holiday in January in which ss stayed the day ...and she is saying that means she didnt take 48 hours in February, she only took 24 hours.

BM goes on to state that she will not agree to 'MY' schedule as things may come up to alter it.  She refuses make-up time for that taken.

Soc, basically I feel as if she said - the court isnt going to help you, I am going to do as I please, so stop your whining or I will give you something to whine about.

Soc, there is still no court order from  hearing on January 19th.  It was last sent to her lawyer for his signature.  This has to be signed before I can appeal.  

I do plan on reply...she did not note if she sent her letter to any lawyers, so I plan on sending my reply, plus the letter I just received.  This is so that the GAL may be aware of all that is going on.  I do not wish to seem a pest to them though.

What can I do about the lack of a signed court order?

In your opinion, would it be best to handle all of this under appeal to the circuit court, or go ahead and file for contempt?