Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:25:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hey Admin!

Started by 4honor, Oct 13, 2004, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

I have an idea as a fundraiser for this site.

We do not have alot of money, but I am sure there are crafts that many of us are skilled at and would likely be needed, useful or great Christmas gifts for other households from this site. I am proposing an online auction for the benefit of SPARC.

Anyone who can, will donate an item and then email a photo to anyone interested. The bids occur until Dec 10, and then closes. The winning bidder pays SPARC the agreed amount and the donating person ships the item to the winner. The donator pays shipping. I get to write off what it all cost me as a donator, the winning bidder gets a great item and SPARC gets funding.

Can this/will this work?

For instance, I make gemstone bead jewelry (great gift ideas for the women in your life). I have about $3000 in materials that are just sitting there. I am willing to put together several items for sale so long as the proceeds go directly to SPARC.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

StPaulieGirl

Maybe I can actually come up with something.

4honor

So, Admin, can it be done?
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.