Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 03:40:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Badnarik to enter debate tonight with Bush and Kerry

Started by MYSONSDAD, Oct 08, 2004, 04:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

I think it is absolutely neccessary to keep candidates like Badnarik in the spotlight.  I agree with many of his views.  

I used to think like you, and like I said in an earlier post on this subject, I got little Billy Clinton for 12 years.  We all got him, and his satanic bitch of a wife.

My main concern is Islamic terrorism at this point.  Imo, you'd better be prepared to go in shooting people.  We already have them here in our country, thanks to our disasterous border policies.  Do we want a Beslan?  

Veronica, you're too smart for this.  Politics are a game.  Badnarik doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this election.  Neither did Perot or Buchanan.   If he could change his stance on the war on Iraq, I could see voting for him in the next election.  How about illegal immigration?  How about legal immigration?  Offshoring jobs?  Suspicious activity?  Deport!  Let us bury political correctness, before it buries us and our children.

Sorry, but I just viewed some really heartbreaking pictures from Beslan, Russia.  These folks are going to kick their neighbors butts.  The Russian Orthodox 40 day mourning period is up.  

Well, this is just my opinion....

MYSONSDAD

Did not want to get into this, but here goes...

My family has lost a family member in every war this country has fought. It goes back to the Revolutionary War. A direct descendant was a Captain and is listed on the Red Lions Plaque.

I had an uncle, who I never met, he died in the Korean War and was declared a hero, received the Purple Heart and Silver Star. I have several family members who risk their lives everyday to protect us and our fredoms. I have several family members who are now overseas fighting in todays war.

Yes, what you say is a valid point. I worry what the future holds and things are out of my hands. I see, more then you know, what is happening.

What I do have a problem with, is walking into court, expecting my rights and freedom. My family has given the ultimate sacrifice with every war and every generation. FOR WHAT?

The one GIFT I cherish most is in the hands of family court. I have no say, no imput. It is left in the hands of strangers. HOW IS THAT FAIR?
All I ask is for my rights and my son's rights. Equality. Fairness. A level playing field.

I would gladly give everything I am, everything I have and everything in my future, just be be MYSONSDAD

MYSONSDAD

Well guys, the straw just broke this camel's back. I was watching CNN's pre-debate coverage and the ticker on the bottom randomly mentions Ralph Nader and how many ballots he is on. MICHAEL'S BEEN ARRESTED AND FILED A LAWSUIT IN THE PAST WEEK AND STILL CAN'T GET RANDOMLY MENTIONED! They also continue to put Nader in the polls and exclude Badnarik. Michael is doing as many interviews as humanly possible. When the day is done he will have done 11 interviews in Charlottesville, VA, Portland, OR, Phoenix, AZ, Slovakia (you read that right), Charleston, SC, Denver, CO, Washington, DC, Fort Worth, TX, Johnstown, CO, Milwaukee, WI and Columbus, OH. He's making noise! How about you? Wanna help? THE NATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE IS SHAMEFUL! Let's do something about it.

Go to http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?21

Or, call or fax James Walton, CNN President:
ph 404-827-1500
fax: 404-827-2437

Here's what I wrote: You can use it or make your own.

"I am upset that you mentioned Ralph Nader is on the ballot in 35 states and DC on the crawling ticker at the bottom of the screen and failed to mention someone who is more of a threat than him, Michael Badnarik, Libertarian for President. He is on 48 state ballots and DC and filed a lawsuit against the CPD and ASU to include him in tonight's debate. He was also arrested in St. Louis with David Cobb of the Green Party last Friday at Washington University. What has Mr. Nader done lately? What is your definition of newsworthy?"

Let's shock the system that is shockingly biased!

Thanks!
Jon Airheart,
Executive Assistant to Michael Badnarik

Paid for by Badnarik/Campagna 04

"Children learn what they live"

VeronicaGia

So I should vote only for a person who can win?  That's not what it's all about for me.  Whether my preferred candidate in any type of election wins or not, or even has a snowballs chance of winning or not, I have to look at myself in the mirror.  You say I'm too smart for this and you're right:  I'm too smart to keep doing the same thing over and over while somehow expecting a different outcome.  We have allowed government to take us over and fail us time and time again.  I only have one vote, and I will use it wisely.

I will not keep voting for the same Republicans and Democrats who have squandered my rights and my paycheck away.  I will no longer vote for anyone who thinks they run the country or has forgotten that I am his/her employer.

As far as I'm concerned nearly all Rep's and Dem's are FIRED!  (I hate the Donald but I had to do it.)

MYSONSDAD

StPaulieGirl

I appreciate your family's service to our country.  My dad was Army, and my uncles were Navy in WWII.  One uncle narrowly missed Pearl Harbor.  From what I understand, another mass grave has been uncovered in Iraq.  I swear that whole country is a mass graveyard.  I don't know if we are wasting our time and lives over there.  Imo, their culture and religion seems to go against democracy.  There was an African country who sent an SOS for help.  Sudan?  Well, how many places can we be in?  These countries with their oppressed populations look toward America as their salvation.

I don't exactly know where to pinpoint when this country started rotting from within.  The 1920's?  The origins of what we have  going on in local, state, and the federal government is so obscured.  It's like peeling an onion.  Many have said that this stems from turning away from God.  Marriage and family were once the province of religion.  People were closer knit to their communities, and behavior was judged.  We've lost the concept of shame.

I think this was deliberately engineered.  After African Americans were emancipated, their marriage rate was higher than whites.  They worked their butts off building communities, and a better life for themselves.  What happened?  Things are slowly turning around in the Black communities, but the damage done to their family structure could take many more generations to repair.  The goal seems to be a fatherless society, with big brother being the parental figure.

I still remember being shocked in 1975 when a former student came back to my high school to show off her out of wedlock baby.  Of course I was raised a little more conservatively than many people.  Actually my mom was fanatically Catholic, and I ended up rebelling.  Which caused the problems I face today.  Blah...

It seems like someone realized that the best way to coerce and control the population is through their children, and their "property rights".  Ban fathers, and of course guns.  Our society is breeding sociopaths at a high rate of speed.  Our "education system" has now been hijacked by the feds.  Family court decisions have been hijacked by the feds.  Liars are rewarded, innocent people get sucked under the wheels.

I don't know if we can fix it.  Many people just hate having their comfort zone disturbed.  I don't know if Badnarik is the answer, but he does present a positive message for the most part.  I have too much to deal with (at the moment I am once again on "hold"), but if enough of us came up with a wish list for candidates at our local and national levels, maybe there is something that we could do.  Time flies and 2008 isn't that far away.  

My wish list would be for the feds to honor the constitution and get out of usurping states rights.  For the states to reinstitute fault in divorce, and use that in determining custody and visitation.  No more usurious arrearages....it amounts to indentured servitude, which I believe is still against the law.  Place the running of public schools at the hands of individual counties.  It's much easier, and will save money.  Focus on the core subjects, not secular humanism and situation ethics.  

I understand you frustration.  It is shared by perhaps millions of people, my bf, son in law's brother, friend from hs's older brother, and other son in law's coworkers.  We just have to figure out where things went wrong in this country, and try make things right without getting into too much trouble....

That was really long winded :-(

MYSONSDAD

It's hard to pin point where things went wrong. So much is 'out of wack' If we can try to put things right, one step at a time, someday we may all have the freedoms so many have fought and died for...

Starting with Equal Rights, is a good first step

StPaulieGirl

In this particular election I will vote for George Bush, whether or not I agree with some of his positions.  I have voted Libertarian and American Independent regularly over the years.  No one should be forced to vote for a person simply because he or she has a better chance of winning.

To me, it comes down to "damage control".  Take the recall election in CA.  I held my nose and voted for Arnold, knowing that he is a full blown RINO(Republican in name only), rather than my instinctive choice which was Tom McClintock.  There was no way I could let Bustamante become Governor.  His first act would have been to give CA back to Mexico.  Everything that Arnold is against....I'm voting for, and vice versa.

I agree with what you're saying, but I'm scared to death that with the Democrats finding a way to "lose" absentee ballots, not to mention the "cemetary vote", he could actually squeak by and win.  Do you know what a disaster he would be as president?  I resent having to give up my principles, but there is no damn way I will play a part in helping that traitorous gigolo get in office.

Did you see the last debate?  I missed it, but from what I hear it was pretty nasty on a couple of points.  Kerry stole a line from Ronald Reagan, but when it came out of his mouth it was a really bad diss towards his wife.  Then he went on with an anecdote about his mother.  She lectured him about integrity.  Too bad he didn't listen.  The crowning blunder for Kerry was when he dragged Mary Cheney into the debate.  OMG, she's gay!!!!!!  Kerry is like a sewage spill meeting low tide.

I've been meaning to send Badnarik's site URL to my son in law the Democrat.  He has stated that he's staying home rather than voting for either Kerry or Bush.  Hey maybe he'll like what Badnarik has to say and vote for him rather than stay home?  

I share your disgust with the current political system. The problem is getting enough people to work together for future elections.