Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:28:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Foreign policy of the Heinz (as in John Kerry's wife) Companies

Started by joni, Oct 18, 2004, 08:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathy

More than half of the Heinz company sales are outside the US.  (even if it were "her" company)

cathy

although I never knew its origin!

In this case, glad my assumption (IF I had made it :-)  was correct!

cathy

but it seems are choice is to vote for a candidate that we may consider more worthy, but has no chance in hell of being elected....

or to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Neither are very palatable - and probably the biggest reason lots of people don't even bother to vote.

MYSONSDAD

So, your saying, the hell with American jobs...

The point is, not a good reflection on her husband. Not only that, why does she not stand beside him?

Don't you have a board to go home to...

"Children learn what they live"

MYSONSDAD

MYSONSDAD

Can you survive on unemployment or minimum wage...

Losing jobs in this country hurts everyone. The economy is a big factor in every election.

Do you need reading glasses?

cathy

And I asked you questions you never answered as well.

I apologize.  I thought you were asking a rhetorical question.  Can I survive on unemployment or minimum wage?  I have no idea, I am fortunate in that I have never had to.  I am sure that if I were in a position were I HAD TO, I would obviously find a way.

Do I need reading glasses?  No I don't.  I have 20/20| 20/15 vision.

Now - how do you determine that the people employed in other countries by an international company who has more than half its sales outside the US - how do you determine that they are taking "US Jobs"?  Or perhaps YOU need reading glasses?  :)

cathy

So do you consider this "your" board?  My, didn't realize it was private property for your exclusive use and for your views.

I don't see anywhere that I said "the hell with American jobs...."

Why does she stand by him....uh, let's see, cause he is HER HUSBAND??  Because the company that she inherited 4% in has NOTHING to do with the issue at hand????

American jobs - - - my my, as much as I love this country, I am beginning to understand the concept of the "ugly American".  

Geeez

cathy

Thanks so much.

I can tell that you aren't willing to provide any information, just repeat the same tired old slogans of "AMERICAN JOBS" without any thought behind it.

catherine

Isn't international companies like Heinz.

The issue that's being discussed and debated by the men in charge is outsourcing Help Desk/programming type jobs to countries like India.

I don't think the other poster quite understands this.