Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:41:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Foreign policy of the Heinz (as in John Kerry's wife) Companies

Started by joni, Oct 18, 2004, 08:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joni

So are you going to look at Badnarik's web site and listen to Glenn Sacks show this Sunday?  I hope that's why that you're glad, not just because there's less votes for Bush, but that's there is a viable alternative and to send a message.  It'll be a chance to hear a candidate who was denied and then arrested for trying to participate in the presidential debate.  A candidate who's platform  CLEARLY supports the assumption of JLC and going after states (like Michigan) that infringe on noncustodial parents constitional rights?
-------------------------------
The promo for this week's His Side--Libertarian Presidential Candidate Michael Badnarik Defends Noncustodial Parents' Rights--is below.

I invite you to call the show and join the discussion in progress at 1-877-590-KTIE (in California) or 1-800-439-4805 (out of state). The show can be heard at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST on Sunday (10/24)--to listen, click here.

If you would like to ask Michael Badnarik a question live on the air or by e-mail, email your first name and phone number to [email protected].

//www.hisside.com

http://badnarik.org/plans_parentsrights.php

cathy

Maybe that was the problem - you were arguing, I was trying to discuss.  But you never wanted to answer any of the questions.  Just kept repeating erroneous information.

If you are truly on the way to the unemployment office, than I wish you luck in finding a job.

cathy

but it will probably depress me.....cause if he truly is a candidate that aligns more with my views and belief, it will be utterly depressing.

Unfortunately, I am too much of a realist to think that a candidate from any party other than Democratic or Republican will be elected.  

I really hate to even say this - but typically, it seems that the "outlayers" that throw their hate in the ring attract enough votes to possibly sway the election to the candidate that is at the other extreme.  Did that make sense???  

I know all the heartfelt speeches on making a difference - - - and one voice joined with others........but I just don't have that in me.  I take my hat off to those that do have it in them to lead the way and hopefully make it so that one day, we realistically have more than 2 choices.

msme

Politics & religion make strange bedfellows. They are 2 subjects you never discuss with friends or family. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. That's why they have curtains around the voting booths. I feel we should all respect each others opinions. State your facts & let those who read them do as they please with the information.

I will defend with my life your right to do that & I will expect the same from you. This thread has dominated way to much time & space on this board & personally, I really wouldn't call it a fathers issue, anyway.
(Do I hear gender bias?) Just kidding. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

May I politely suggest that each & everyone of us stop & pray for all the candidates & our country. We should also pray that there is a large voter turnout & that every voter make an informed decision & votes with both their brain & their heart.

God bless America.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Thank you for posting this.  Many people don't understand just how powerful Teresa Heinz-Kerry really is.  They also don't understand that John and Teresa are elitists who look down their noses at the rest of us.  They have no concept of how Mr. and Mrs. Normal live, or our daily concerns.

This stuff has been up on Free Republic for quite some time, and my family has been sending me emails entailing these facts.

Speaking of John Kerry's war record, and Teresa's uncontrollable mouth, here's a tinfoil thought:  we're so busy being shocked about her latest remarks about Laura Bush that we've all but forgotten the true status of John Kerry's military discharge....

Hmmm, tinfoil?  Ya'll decide.

StPaulieGirl

Thank you for posting this.  Many people don't understand just how powerful Teresa Heinz-Kerry really is.  They also don't understand that John and Teresa are elitists who look down their noses at the rest of us.  They have no concept of how Mr. and Mrs. Normal live, or our daily concerns.

This stuff has been up on Free Republic for quite some time, and my family has been sending me emails entailing these facts.

Speaking of John Kerry's war record, and Teresa's uncontrollable mouth, here's a tinfoil thought:  we're so busy being shocked about her latest remarks about Laura Bush that we've all but forgotten the true status of John Kerry's military discharge....

Hmmm, tinfoil?  Ya'll decide.