Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:41:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

a legal question

Started by Detter D, May 27, 2006, 05:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Detter D

socrateaser

>In the State of MA, is a Parent Co-ordinator a legal
>entity....?

I don't answer bare legal questions without supporting facts.

Detter D

prevent high

socrateaser

You misunderstand. I don't know what the issue is, because you aren't telling me what the facts are that makes you want to hold this co-ordinator liable for whatever it is you believe that he/she has done to injure your interests.

The issues arise from the facts. Without facts, there are no issues, and without out issues, I cannot find applicable law, apply that law to the facts, analyze them and come to a legal conclusion.

That's how lawyering is done. So, please refrain from the ALL CAPS, take a Zoloft, and then tell me what the !@#$ is on your mind.

Detter D

I feel I am at a disadvantage the way it was done,

socrateaser

You're pretty much at the mercy of the system, so get over it. If the coordinator interviewed you, then you know how the interview went.

My response to situations where I know that the other parent is lying or manipulating the circumstances is to tell the evaluator that my client will take a polygraph on any question of abuse or unfitness, if it will help set the record straight, as long as the other parent consents similarly.

Usually the other parent won't consent, and the evaluator immediately knows who's lying.

Detter D

by what my ex says....

Thanks again Soc,,,,,thanks for your patience.....very very frustrating